GREMLIN BELLS - You want? You got. Just ask.

But their powers are limited! You cant buy one for yourself, you cant ask for them, and you cant wish for them!
So be careful how you word your PM's!!!
Awesome Gesture!!!!!

According to the lore: If you pick up a Guardian® Bell of your own, the magic will work, but if your bell is given to you, the power is doubled, and you know that somewhere you have a special friend helping to look after you.

UPDATE:

I have 3 left!

If you've received a PM from me, you are taken care of.

Here they were this morning getting ready for their postage. Happy little bells finding a new home.

photo.JPG

Mighty nice of you sir! I was given one about a year ago. Totally unexpected, from a riding buddy that I had been riding with in a local group. It says "Never Ride Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly" :)

:thumbsup:

DSC00189.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

The sad news: I've ran out and I have more friends than I thought.

It's going to take me a week or so but I'm getting another batch made up so all requests will be fulfilled. My apologies for the delays. I'll send PMs out to everyone to let you know if you're in the Monday batch or the week after.

Received an envelope today with two bells in it.
1 for myself and one for my father.
I appreciate it and know that he will as well.
Thank you friend. :beerchug:

Mighty nice of you sir! I was given one about a year ago. Totally unexpected, from a riding buddy that I had been riding with in a local group. It says "Never Ride Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly" :)

:thumbsup:

I have a tat that is just like your bell...

tat.jpg

After reading about how many people don't have friends kind enough to give them their very own Gremlin Bell, well, it bothered me.

So I want to be the friend that gives you the power of the Gremlin Bell.

Seriously.

No strings attached. No cost, no postage. I just ask that you ride safe and treat others as you would be treated yourself.

I have 22 available; so the first 22 people to send me a PM with their address will receive one in the mail.

I promise I won't sell or distribute your address either. I'm not a business, just a person.

You rock Panda..:thumbsup::bowdown:

im goin to hint around to my girlfriend and tell her what they are for and let her read the story behind them and see if she gets me one:laugh:

Back