Greggs Customs GSXR 1000 tail conversion

First of all, welcome to the forum. As for the wait time, I feel for you sir. They have some of the worst costumer service I’ve encountered. I called th and sent emails for over a month to order a replacement part for my kit and they never even replied. Did you buy from them directly or an eBay seller? The eBay seller I bought mine from said they had 2 in stock, but turned out not to be true. What they do is wait until someone places an order and then they order a seat from Corbin and have to wait for the seat to be ship to them and then they ship to you.
I ordered directly from their website. I thought I was getting screwed over so I initiated a paypal claim

I ordered directly from their website. I thought I was getting screwed over so I initiated a paypal claim

They’ve had your money for a month and you don’t have the product, or at least a tracking number, or at the very least communication from the supplier with believable reasons for the delay? Sounds like a PayPal dispute is in order to me. Not s company I’d want to do business with.

They’ve had your money for a month and you don’t have the product, or at least a tracking number, or at the very least communication from the supplier with believable reasons for the delay? Sounds like a PayPal dispute is in order to me. Not s company I’d want to do business with.
Yeah I already started the claim. They have about 5 days to ship it or I get full refund

Back