Greetings to fellow Busa Owners

BullBusa

Registered
Hello all. After some hard times getting registered, Im finally here!!!

Love the board for all the information that gets shared, and the genuine willingness to help out anyone on the board.

I have -2- Busas, an '04 and an '07. I bought the '04 in Atlanta and rode it to San Antonio, non-stop, by myself, without incident. A fellow rider offered to drive to ATL with a trailer and tow it back. No, flew in, bought it and rode it back :laugh:

The '07 I bought in Daytona Beach, FL and, like before, rode it to San Antonio, non-stop, by myself, WITH INCIDENT. Very interesting story there...no harm, but wow. Ill save that for another day.

Currently doing work on both Busas: the '04 went down on the right side when a guy turned in front of me. I was probably riding too close, he didnt use his blinker. Its all put together and humming again, and Im about to put some LEDs on it and get the rims powder coated, and a few other minor things.

The '07 just suffered a cracked frame/chassis...so, that sucks. Not much more I want to do to the '07 besides LEDs and some new mirrors. I was thinking air ride before the cracked frame/chassis, but...thats gotta wait now.

Just put a new undertail on the '04. Took me several hours, probably 8 or so :banghead: but...thats because Im more likely to bake a cake than work with tools. Not handy at all here, its never been my thing but...I did it, and its pretty decent for a first-timer, if I must say so myself.

Anyway, its nice to be here!!!

A few pics...

12s.jpg

aefqwe.jpg

hf334.jpg

sg5.jpg

Attachments

• 1.bmp
    1 MB · Views: 241
Back