Greetings from the Peppermill

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Update to the Special Event Parking:

The cordoned 'event' parking was originally set for the 5th floor, but I was able to get them to move our parking to the 3rd floor, which is the main access to the building, making it easier access to all who are staying here.

When you arrive, you will be directed by the valet to proceed to the 3rd floor parking area. Once you enter the building, you take the escalator down to the registration desk to secure your room...then head over to Roma II to meet with the others arriving...​

:beerchug:

So, I left San Diego this morning around 4:30 and arrived in Reno at around 2:30 this afternon. The weather wasn't nearly as hot as I'd imagined it was going to be; and because of that, was able to make good time.

Looking forward to all the festivities over the next several days, culminating in the big party at the end...

Travel safe all you hoons, and (for those who are coming) SEE YOU HERE!

:cheerleader:

Scar

Glad to hear you made it safely.:thumbsup:
Have a good time all you iron butts and represent!:beerchug:
Bubba

Last edited:
Thanks, Bubba...it promises to be a weekend of surprises and good times for everyone.

:beerchug:

Wish I could bee there with y'all. Enjoy and ride safe!

Scar, mi amigo, save me a seat at the bar. I'll be arriving thirsty. Better yet, just have several cold Mt. Dews ready for me. I'll be thirsty after riding through the twisty bits between me and Reno.

Oh, and I just got my new Chatterbox in today and installed on the helmet. It's great! I get tunes from my iphone via bluetooth on it. I want to leave now!!!

Back