Greetings and salutations H-Bus Nuts!

Spencer Volk

Registered
Got a good one for ya...2002gsxr1300 hayabusa motor management issue..?...problem is....when motor under load,under any ge:please:ar,whole bike shakes as if coils were screwed up,or the signal to 'em was.Already backflushed injectors,cleaned rust scale within tank(nothing remarkable),took apart fuel pump assy and cleaned screens(no pressure test done yet because took tank and pump off another known running one and used that,but to no avail..what do ya eliminate from that?I hear loud clutch basket noise...interesting.Bike is strutted,with a stupid extension/big tire kit....wiring harness actually seems good,really good...from what I am meant to understand,this just happened...all of a sudden....no power commander....no air filter,noairbox guts,ummm..what else?.....oh,yeah..some vacuum lines are blocked and solenoids to left by frame seem wierd.....any ideas?:please:

Had similar issue ,under load the bike would misfire and "shake" but free rev good.AS you I took it back pulled it Part.I ohmed the injectors,ok.I then ohmed the coils(suspected maybe a coil was arching to the case inside intead of the plug),all ok.Pulled the spark plugs and no.2 was wet.Then I took my spark tester(inline spark tester) and checked to make sure the coil was actualy firing,it was.I replaced all four spark plugs and it was fixed.So,have to tried a set of plugs?

Back