Greet and meet

not really about the bike so much... its like with a 350 small block.... pushrod motors.... STILL today.... unless u spend ridiculous money.... u aint gonna outrun one of these motors.. some things never get dated.
I'm not so sure any more. Much as I admire the small block Chevy's sone of those tuner card are really starting to crank it up without the big outlay it use to be. Technology marches on.

I'm not so sure any more. Much as I admire the small block Chevy's sone of those tuner card are really starting to crank it up without the big outlay it use to be. Technology marches on.

Some of those tuner cars are putting out good power, I'm not sure of their ability to have longevity though. The factory cars like the Civic Type R, WRX STI or Mitsubishi Evolution are proving to be pretty good. I'm not a car guy but those three are attractive.

Nice ride you got ! I am not that far from you bout an hour. We won't be riding for awwhileee but maybe during the season we can ride some?

Some of those tuner cars are putting out good power, I'm not sure of their ability to have longevity though. The factory cars like the Civic Type R, WRX STI or Mitsubishi Evolution are proving to be pretty good. I'm not a car guy but those three are attractive.
yeah... a new vette/camaro and an sti would be a great race... roll my eyes

pushrod motors ya know..... dated junk ….. lol

They have their place but even GM is working on engines with no cam shafts-that day will be here before you know it.

I remember the day when having fuel injection as a standard feature was outlandish...now there is direct injection. Tech is coming and will win out.

They have their place but even GM is working on engines with no cam shafts-that day will be here before you know it.

I remember the day when having fuel injection as a standard feature was outlandish...now there is direct injection. Tech is coming and will win out.
its taking long enough.... and where are these HUGE performance and HP gains... especially the big boys... from all this tech.... sure a motor can be fully built and a blower strapped onto it... but these cars in stock form..... in AFFORDABLE form? a demon is crazy.... even a hellcat.... but hell that's hardly leading edge tech nowadays.... they found alllll that power with a blower.

its taking long enough.... and where are these HUGE performance and HP gains... especially the big boys... from all this tech.... sure a motor can be fully built and a blower strapped onto it... but these cars in stock form..... in AFFORDABLE form? a demon is crazy.... even a hellcat.... but hell that's hardly leading edge tech nowadays.... they found alllll that power with a blower.

An N/A V-6 today is making over 300hp and getting better fuel economy, many V-8s of the '60s and '70s didn't make that hp and they sucked fuel like it was free. Lots of V-8s today are making over 400hp.

The big companies are capable of making crazy power but why? What is the market? They make their money on the daily drivers not supercars. Same as motorcycle companies.

You will see the tech starting to lean towards the hybrid and electric segment before long. Times are 'a changing unfortunately.

An N/A V-6 today is making over 300hp and getting better fuel economy, many V-8s of the '60s and '70s didn't make that hp and they sucked fuel like it was free. Lots of V-8s today are making over 400hp.

The big companies are capable of making crazy power but why? What is the market? They make their money on the daily drivers not supercars. Same as motorcycle companies.

You will see the tech starting to lean towards the hybrid and electric segment before long. Times are 'a changing unfortunately.
the market isn't important.... its great for marketING.. carol Shelby once said.... we don't sell many gt500s... but ford sold millions of v6 mustangs..... these cars are symbols.... and have value in that regard

the market isn't important.... its great for marketING.. carol Shelby once said.... we don't sell many gt500s... but ford sold millions of v6 mustangs..... these cars are symbols.... and have value in that regard
Exactly....

Thanks man. Let’s see yours. Hell yeah, for sure.
You would laugh, half torn apart. My brain can't decide which project to do next. Finish new plate light, clean chain then change both sprockets, cut off exhaust mount eyelets or shrink wrap wires. Waiting on rear reservoir to arrive also. Truth i just need to start doing.

20181209_110151.jpg

You would laugh, half torn apart. My brain can't decide which project to do next. Finish new plate light, clean chain then change both sprockets, cut off exhaust mount eyelets or shrink wrap wires. Waiting on rear reservoir to arrive also. Truth i just need to start doing.

View attachment 1589775
This is my bird well old version.

View attachment 1589778
This year was my best parts wise.

View attachment 1589779
Some nice looking eye candy, love the carbon fiber.

Back