Green....it's whats in my garage!

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
My child seems to have an addiction of buying motorcycles, this is his 4th one in 2 years.

I'm pretty sure he will be taking it to Barber in March to ride with his step father.

100_4427.jpg

100_4430.jpg

100_4432.jpg

100_4436.jpg

so how old is this child of yours and what do they do for living to buy 4 bikes in 2 years?
does he keep them all or just keep trading?

I tried to get him on a Suzy but the dealership(s) here are not behaving as though there is an economic slow down.
They flat would not work with him on trade in or price and he was pretty much upset and dejected after trying to buy from them.
Kawasaki?
They went above and beyond, gave him an OTD price, with an extended warranty, of nearly a grand below MSRP on the green 6 and I had to admit that it was the way to go for him - they even gave him an HJC helmet to sweeten the deal.

I plan to enter him in the Novice group at Barber in March so that he can get some real deal experience with us. He did the Bargy class with me but I think Novice will be a good slot for him at this point...

He and I will both be on new machines:cheerleader:

Did he make the helmet racks in the nose of the trailer? I need to do something like that to mine.

Back