Great Weekend for Riding

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, so we all know I have more posts than miles on Baby J but there are reasons. Anyway, yesterday and today were great days since I got to ride. Today was a charity event and spent with a bunch of cruisers, but there were a few sportbikes out there. Even saw a couple Busas out today.

The day didn't start out very well with rain, thunder and lightning which I usually won't even think about riding in but it was for charity. The weather cleared and the ride was nice even though I didn't get out of 4th gear or much over 65 MPH. SpeedoHealer checked out right on for the odo and the Engine Ice did a great job keeping the temp below the halfway mark.

Did get to make a few highspeed runs after it was over, so all is good. Hope everyone else had as much fun!

And here's a couple pics. First one is before departure.

Baby_J__18_Sep_05____1.JPG

Only stop I made on the jaunt was at this convenience store.  We were all standing in line for the toilet at this point.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127098380 -->

Bikers_for_Babies__18_Sep_05____2.JPG

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Too much azz for me !</span></span>  
BigazzbootyLOL.jpg

Thanks for sharing, Ken.

The green one doesn't even need a kickstand... looks like a Weeble-Wooble!

BTW...I'd love to have one of them customs....they are pretty cool.

frisbee ... the hardtails ride .."hard' the ..softtail ..well.. it rides hard too .. Hell, this is like being @ work ..

Thanks for the pics BigBS, BabyJ is looking flawless as usual. Now about them hotties
wink.gif

Thanks for sharing the pictures mate ... especially some those hottie ones
cool.gif

Back