great weekend for riding and mods

The radar detector goes well with the 18T sprocket. I can hear the Illinois state police now....there was something....possibly red....
lol1.gif
i always do the speed limit...

at least
whistling.gif

btw, if anyone asks, i was at your place last night
ThumbsUp.gif
Hmmmm... Oh really....
boxing.gif
So, where were you?!
firedevil.gif

J/K... I know where you sleep!
jump9.gif

Now you have me thinking about getting that alarm.  
beerchug.gif
 Glad you finally got that old chain off of your bike.  It was making me nervous.  You'll love the 18 tooth.  Your spedo is only off by 15% now
smile.gif
i'm glad too, i was getting a little nervous also...didn't want to be trying to fix/replace perts because the chain broke!!! if you decide to go with the alarm, i'll bring the wiring diagram you worked so hard to draw for me
ThumbsUp.gif

figuring 20% off was no problem...guess i'll have to get that yellow box installed now
laugh.gif

Where were you guys riding at?? I was out and about on Saturday and I did'nt see anybody. I'm out in Schaumburg near woodfield mall.

Love the mirrors, but are you able to see whats behind you with the kanji lighting up? Very nice work. Kinda inspires me to order more parts. oops, girlfriend saw this, she not happy now.
i didn't have any problems that i noticed...of course, the only time they are lit is when the turn signal is on...i am already checking traffic behind me well before i switch my signals on to turn...they didn't glare or cause me not to be able to see

disclaimer: i am not responsible for anyone who sees this thread and decides to do anything similar to their bike
laugh.gif
good luck bro
beerchug.gif

Nice. If any of you Get a Chance to Travel to the WEST Coast..... Let's Get Together !!!!!
BusaWhipped and i were in Toole, UT at Miller Motorsports Park for Labor Day weekend last year...met a bunch of the folks from California and New Mexico and had a great time...i want to make the trip up the California coast through Oregon and Washington some day
beerchug.gif

Nice. If any of you Get a Chance to Travel to the WEST Coast..... Let's Get Together !!!!!
BusaWhipped and i were in Toole, UT at Miller Motorsports Park for Labor Day weekend last year...met a bunch of the folks from California and New Mexico and had a great time...i want to make the trip up the California coast through Oregon and Washington some day
beerchug.gif
Just Say the Word and I am Sure we can get something Started. "OZZ" will be riding to Oregon in May...
super.gif

beerchug.gif
Just Say the Word and I am Sure we can get something Started. "OZZ" will be riding to Oregon in May...
super.gif
i would love to but i can't make it this year...i should be out there in the next couple years but i've got to get vacation time worked out first
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Man I'm slippin' 49 replies and I just now saw this
face7.gif
Sounds like it was worth that 32* ride
lol1.gif
I want that same alarm. I'm not even qualified as a electrical dummy either.
dunno.gif
That dash is sweet in the dark.
ThumbsUp.gif
Those mirrors rock!

beerchug.gif
Going to be at MMP again Labor Day this year
whistling.gif

Back