great weekend for riding and mods

thanks everyone...it was nice to get out and actually ride with some other people for the first time in quite a while...can't wait for it to warm up a little more and quit raining so everyone else will come out and play
beerchug.gif

Looks good Colin. How do you like the alarm?
love it so far...i have the proximity alarm and it works really well...i set it and asked Ms. Semi to please get my helmet for me off the seat where i left it...she jumped about 4 inches straight up when it went off
laugh.gif
i also have the remote kill but thankfully haven't had to use it
beerchug.gif

Your going to like the switch to the 18 tooth sprocket..
bowdown.gif

All functional mods, well done guys..
beerchug.gif

The radar detector goes well with the 18T sprocket. I can hear the Illinois state police now....there was something....possibly red....

Your going to like the switch to the 18 tooth sprocket..  
bowdown.gif

All functional mods, well done guys..  
beerchug.gif
that's what i keep hearing...of course, it has been raining all day
sad.gif
and i don't necessarily want to get out and try to become accostomed to those upgraded brakes on wet roads
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

The radar detector goes well with the 18T sprocket. I can hear the Illinois state police now....there was something....possibly red....
lol1.gif
i always do the speed limit...

at least
whistling.gif

btw, if anyone asks, i was at your place last night
ThumbsUp.gif

Your running 18/40 ? Im currently running 17/39. That should help smooth things out for ya on the highway. Nice mods !
thumb_up.gif

Your running 18/40 ? Im currently running 17/39. That should help smooth things out for ya on the highway. Nice mods !  
thumb_up.gif
that's what i am looking for...you know i am more about speeds above 45 mph than how fast i can go from 0-100...should correct my speedo a little after the 220 mph gauges i installed also...i have a yellow box waiting to be put on once i get around to it

Looks great bud! You guys keep up with the mods you won't let me ride with you on my stock ol busa.
sadnews.gif

Now you have me thinking about getting that alarm.
beerchug.gif
Glad you finally got that old chain off of your bike. It was making me nervous. You'll love the 18 tooth. Your spedo is only off by 15% now
smile.gif

Love the mirrors, but are you able to see whats behind you with the kanji lighting up? Very nice work. Kinda inspires me to order more parts. oops, girlfriend saw this, she not happy now.

Back