great weekend for riding and mods

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
first, let me say thank you to BusaWhipped, Superbusa, omslaw, ks-waterbug, GMbusa, Cycle Brakes, and StreenTrack for the help, parts, info, and setting up the group buys to make this happen...thank you to everyone else for posting up pics of your bikes, talking about mods, and generally not letting me be satisfied with the way Lucy came stock
laugh.gif

i left my house Sat. morning at 0550 with the temp. at 31 degrees...rode to BusaWhippeds house, by then the sun was up and it was 34 degrees...we met CrashTestDanny for breakfast and then met a couple of new local riders for a ride

p.s. if i missed anyone, i am sorry...please let me know

IMG_1972__Large_.JPG

this crowd seems to be a little biased toward the different HMF configurations
laugh.gif

IMG_1975__Large_.JPG

after the ride, BusaWhipped and i headed back to his house for a little lunch...oh yes, thank you Mrs. BusaWhipped
bowdown.gif
...then, we started to work

IMG_1977__Large_.JPG

i'm not an electronics genius (or even an electronics dummy) so BusaWhipped helped me out by drawing a "schematic for dummies" :laugh

IMG_1984__Large_.JPG

however, i started getting worried when he grabbed the wire cutters and started snipping away while laughing like a madman

IMG_1980__Large_.JPG

i wanted to help so i grabbed the drill and started putting holes through the fairings

IMG_1982__Large_.JPG

in spite of my help, we were able to get my Scorpio alarm, the hard wiring kit for my radar detector, and my new mirrors with the kanji LED's installed
beerchug.gif
all in all, it was a great Saturday even though it drizzled on me just a bit on the way home

IMG_1989__Large_.JPG

yesterday, i took Lucy by the shop where Superbusa works on bikes and he installed my new 18 tooth front sprocket, EK 530 ZZZ chain, and steel braided brake and clutch lines...wow, what a difference!

IMG_1997__Large_.JPG

Back