great service on h.o.g. decals!!!

dsbunton646

Registered
I've just got to let everyone know that i am very pleased with the service i received from dr1300r. i ordered two decals and sent payment. i immediatley received a confirmation and the decals were in a few days later. i ordered two different colors as i wasn't sure which would look the best. anyway i decided to put one on my truck and one on my bike. as my luck would have it, i screwed one up because i got in a hurry. So i ordered another one and the same prompt service was received again. this time, i got what i ordered and a bonus. i was reimbersed for the decal ( no charge on the third) because it took an extra day to get to me. i hadn't even noticed the extra day with the holiday and all. just wanted to say thanks publicly to dr1300r for the great experience. and by the way, i will post pics in a bit. :thumbsup:

Thanks Ryan now I'm blushing.. :blush:

Thank you all for the compliments I aim to please.. :thumbsup:

Doyle

DOYLE IS A SCHMUCK !!!!!!!!!!! :lol: .......he STILL has not returned to Las Vegas with his lovely wife to allow me the privilege of buying him dinner..... :moon: Any time you and the wifey are ready, and "in" the neighborhood !!! :super:

sorry it took so long, but here it is.

P1240001.jpg

P1240002.jpg

That looks real nice.. :thumbsup:

I'm glad everyone is happy going to put in a order on Monday for more.. ;)

ps; I'm completely out of decals for now.. :unhappy:

Back