Great ride with wife

glad you guys had a great time...that is some good riding territory out there :beerchug:

WOW those pictures are great! It looks like you and the wife had a great ride, weather, and location! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for those pics! I didnt get to ride West this year. You can say all you want about the flat land.. boring..blah blah blah, but there is nothing prettier than a BIG BLUE SKY and riding into it! Nice!

It's good to see Mary out on the scooter and what a great place to just get a feel for the road. Lots of easy riding and very few extreme challenges. Perfect! Great pics Hal and glad you guys had a great time! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Glad y'all got to get a good ride in over the holiday. I don't know why mrsBW didn't want to come down to Gulfport with us :dunno:

We had a little wind, but the temp was 72 deg.:thumbsup:

Ok...that makes me jealous! Probably won't feel 70's again here in NC till Oct. Sounds like you two had a great ride. Thanks for sharing the pics. :thumbsup:

*They rides their cruisers with FULL FACE helmets?* Of course they do! Their .Org members :thumbsup:

Very nice!!! Glad you had a nice ride! We'll have to go out there ;)

Hal...wow. What a slice of 'home' that is!

Thanks for sharing some great pix.

I'm glad that you and Mary had good weather to go with those nice roads and fantastic fresh-air country scenery.

I'm not certain what those white puffy things in the sky are, but I think I saw one in San Diego a couple of weeks ago. Very strange. :laugh:

Glad to hear you had a nice 4th holiday, as well...:beerchug:

Thanks all, we had a great time, and for Kansas, there are some decent twisties.:thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing pics of your ride!

Looked like great fun and glad a good time was had with you and MRS Mary returning safely back to base camp!!!!:beerchug:

Thanks for sharing pics of your ride!

Looked like great fun and glad a good time was had with you and MRS Mary returning safely back to base camp!!!!:beerchug:
Thanks Tom. I sure missed riding with you at the gap this year. Hope to see you again soon.

Back