Great helmet at a bargain price

AJAY

Registered
Competition Accessories has the HJC AC12 helmet on sale cheap cheap cheap.
Special Buy - HJC AC-12 Solid Helmets HJC Competition Accessories
Limited sizes and colors and solid color only (no graphics).

The x-smalls are only $70 and the med and x-large are $100.

This is a pretty nice helmet that is way beyond the typical plastic shell. This one has a weave of glass and Kevlar. I paid a lot more than this for mine.

I added some $5 Busa kanji from ebay and really like the look. Very nice helmet for the $$$.

I had an ac10...everyone raved about how great the helmet was so I bought one..

I got it wet ONE time. And the vents and outer parts literally fell off....

They can keep their junk.

:lookaround: Are you serious? It melted?

This is my skull protecter I also have a simpson +anothet lid cant remember brand.

This 1 cost $375 but price dont always matter.I think my $100 lid prob just as good.

10daxhz.jpg

2m2ezpi.jpg

Last edited:
I've been riding with an AC-12 for about a year and a half. It has a lot of nice features. Pads are removable for cleaning. Face shield seals excellent. I did not like the "anti-fog" coating inside the shield, but that wiped right off.

Perhaps you were wearing the box and not the helmet! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

defective lid maybe??? had someone complain about the vents falling apart on the G-Max helmets but I have had mine a while no issues an the vents didn't fall off after I wiped out.. still using {I know I am not supposed to :whistle:} till I can afford another lid i have no choice.:laugh: Good price on that one just not what i am looking for in a lid.

I love my AC-12 Carbon Ben Spies. It's light and with a blue shield, it looks great!!
Ooohh, the carbon fiber, now that is nice. Very lightweight. I have not seen the price come down much on that one.

But a Kevlar weave for $100 is pretty sweet if it fits your head in a color you like.

check out these helmets. got one from them last year. my 2 previous helmets were HJCs. These seem like a way better helmet, antifog that actually works and they are som comfy. scroll tot he bottom and there are close outs for $99.

Back