Great get together

6gear

Registered
I have to say I enjoyed this year a lot more than last but I think that is mostly due to not having a room at Pointe West. When you don't stay with the rest of the group you feel like an outsider and you don't get to mingle and visit and I have to give a special thanks to the women for their work on the cookout and to our chef's. Also I thank the Oklahoma State Trooper for leading us safely and cautiously back from our Saturday ride, that was fun. Great bunch of people.

i'm glad you made it again this year and were able to spend more time with the group...hope to see you again at the next one :beerchug:

It was great to meet you and to get to ride with you on the ride back Saturday, :laugh: It was a blast.

It was great to meet you, Ron! When are you going to extend your bike....NOT!! :laugh:
There should be a MnG or Bash competition at least for the owner who has put the most miles on their 'busa. Yours is in such great shape and it's obvious you take very good care of it! Look forward to another round soon! :beerchug:

I already put my name down to keep my room next year, I know Bob had a good time too. And twotone, Jay, Ninja Killer, macon 454, semi, GSXcite, BluHaya, Boaz it was good talking, riding and visiting with you guys.

Last edited:
I already put my name down to keep my room next year, I know Bob had a good time too. And twotone, Jay, Ninja Killer, macon 454, semi, GSXcite, BluHaya, Boaz it was good talking, riding and visiting with you guys.

:thumbsup:

Back