Great game last night!

WELL , I HATE BOTH TEAMS!!  GO COWBOYS 11-1 BABY!!!!
cool.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif
Amen brother! Go Cowboys!!
thumb_up.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Now, lets make this clear, I'm not a Pats fan. BUT, I cant stand the Ravens. I loved watching oxygen thiefs like ray lewis melt down at the end of the game, throw there helmets around and act like the biatches they are. ray with his fake azz tears at the begining of the game. Listening to rays fake prayers with his Miami thug contingency. ESPN may as well be the ray lewis channel, if he farts we know about it. That piece of shid should be locked up like most of the other murderers. Brian Billick just tops the cake of scum on that team. Dont get me wrong, there are some class acts there, but they pride themselves on the bad boy image. Guys like Mcnair, Ogden and Heap just dont fit in there. Other than Moss, most of the Pats are class acts and hard to hate (Unless your a Raider fan LOL)

RIP Shawn Taylor.

rant.gif
I don't see how you can assume stuff like that.  I have met Ray Lewis and he really is a good guy.  I'm not going into the **** he has done in the past cause after the media gets a hold of it you never really know what happens.  Maybe he did it, it was wrong if he did.  But to post some BS like that when a fraternal brother dies and people are genuinely upset about it is just ignorant.  Just because you don't like him doesn't mean you should call his tribute (the game) to an individual fake, or him tearing up before the game FAKE.  This isn't high school anymore, get off your high horse and realize that everyone gets upset when people they were close to pass, even killers, thieves, and gang members.  The Ravens surprised the NFL nation last night with how hard they played, and when you leave it all out on the field is when losing is the hardest (which is what happened last night).  Someone close this thread, its worthless!
+1 hater!

i think i got you all covered!!!!! im a die hard BENGALS fan.... biggest disappointment in the NFL so far....

Whos the only UNDEFEATED TEAM EVER
rock.gif
?? Thats right Dolphins baby !!!!! This year they are trying to do the oposite !

Back