Great game last night!

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Now, lets make this clear, I'm not a Pats fan. BUT, I cant stand the Ravens. I loved watching oxygen thiefs like ray lewis melt down at the end of the game, throw there helmets around and act like the biatches they are. ray with his fake azz tears at the begining of the game. Listening to rays fake prayers with his Miami thug contingency. ESPN may as well be the ray lewis channel, if he farts we know about it. That piece of shid should be locked up like most of the other murderers. Brian Billick just tops the cake of scum on that team. Dont get me wrong, there are some class acts there, but they pride themselves on the bad boy image. Guys like Mcnair, Ogden and Heap just dont fit in there. Other than Moss, most of the Pats are class acts and hard to hate (Unless your a Raider fan LOL)

RIP Shawn Taylor.

rant.gif

Now, lets make this clear, I'm not a Pats fan. BUT, I cant stand the Ravens. I loved watching oxygen thiefs like ray lewis melt down at the end of the game, throw there helmets around and act like the biatches they are. ray with his fake azz tears at the begining of the game. Listening to rays fake prayers with his Miami thug contingency. ESPN may as well be the ray lewis channel, if he farts we know about it. That piece of shid should be locked up like most of the other murderers. Brian Billick just tops the cake of scum on that team. Dont get me wrong, there are some class acts there, but they pride themselves on the bad boy image. Guys like Mcnair, Ogden and Heap just dont fit in there. Other than Moss, most of the Pats are class acts and hard to hate (Unless your a Raider fan LOL)

RIP Shawn Taylor.

rant.gif
I don't see how you can assume stuff like that. I have met Ray Lewis and he really is a good guy. I'm not going into the **** he has done in the past cause after the media gets a hold of it you never really know what happens. Maybe he did it, it was wrong if he did. But to post some BS like that when a fraternal brother dies and people are genuinely upset about it is just ignorant. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean you should call his tribute (the game) to an individual fake, or him tearing up before the game FAKE. This isn't high school anymore, get off your high horse and realize that everyone gets upset when people they were close to pass, even killers, thieves, and gang members. The Ravens surprised the NFL nation last night with how hard they played, and when you leave it all out on the field is when losing is the hardest (which is what happened last night). Someone close this thread, its worthless!

I think it was a great game to watch kept you on the edge of your seat for sure. I think as far as the melt down at the end, everybody hates to lose some more then others
GO PATS
beerchug.gif

pats2.JPG

RIP Shawn Taylor.

rant.gif
I don't see how you can assume stuff like that.  I have met Ray Lewis and he really is a good guy.  I'm not going into the **** he has done in the past cause after the media gets a hold of it you never really know what happens.  Maybe he did it, it was wrong if he did.  But to post some BS like that when a fraternal brother dies and people are genuinely upset about it is just ignorant.  Just because you don't like him doesn't mean you should call his tribute (the game) to an individual fake, or him tearing up before the game FAKE.  This isn't high school anymore, get off your high horse and realize that everyone gets upset when people they were close to pass, even killers, thieves, and gang members.  The Ravens surprised the NFL nation last night with how hard they played, and when you leave it all out on the field is when losing is the hardest (which is what happened last night).  Someone close this thread, its worthless!
You have your opinion, I have mine.

Just a lot of hate on people right there for no real reason... Ticks me off when people talk **** when they don't know everything and especially during mourning for another individual. Your as bad as the media. Have your opinion, but do everyone else a favor and keep **** like that to yourself. What was your point? Any reason you can't stand the Ravens? Pitt fan? Did you play any sports?

wtf.gif

I think the ravens are a bunch of classless thugs too.

GSXtacy is stating his opinion (not worth getting your dander up over) and it's probably not as much of a minority opinion as you believe. Either way, we are all entitiled to our own. Who ever said I have to like everybody anyway?
pillepalle.gif

Part of what's wrong with today's society, everybody gets a pass and an excuss.

My old man always said two things about the hurricanes...best pro team in florida and vegas has to wait for the police wagon to show up and drop some players off just before game time so they can give the line.
poke.gif

Oh yeah , You just wait , the Dolphins are going to make a comeback .

The Ravens did completely blow up at the end of that game! Most of the players that play football at all levels continue to prove that you don't have to be smart to play football.

Just a lot of hate on people right there for no real reason...  Ticks me off when people talk **** when they don't know everything and especially during mourning for another individual.  Your as bad as the media.  Have your opinion, but do everyone else a favor and keep **** like that to yourself.  What was your point?  Any reason you can't stand the Ravens?  Pitt fan?  Did you play any sports?
Yep, played lots of sports and was pretty damn good at them. What that has to do with my statement I dont know

It ticks you off when people talk shid when they dont know everything. What, you met the POS and he was cool to you so you know everything about him. Hell, you probably thought OJ was inocent to, right.

Was there any reason I cant stand the Ravens? What, I didnt make that clear enough for you, hell, thats what your panties are all in a wad about.

Listen man, you dont have to agree with me, I didnt ask that of you. If you dont want to read my opinions, dont open my posts. If your going to hang out at this site your going to find out you dont agree with alot of things posted here, but we all have at least one common interest. I have met IN PERSON alot of the people here and are good friends with many of them now even though we my be totally different in alot of ways. I hope you stay, I'm sure you have some opinions that I will agree with and I'm sure I could learn a thing or two from you. But to know me is to know I can be very passionate and opinionated, dont let that bother you. After your here for a while you will start to see how different everyone is, and how different some of them are from there online personality when you meet them in person. Hell, if you think you have the need to put me in my place in person, Ill be in room 123 at the phillips for the busa bash this April. (Dont bring Ray with you, I take guns to a knife fight
laugh.gif
)

By the way, I'm a well known and documented Chiefs fan. I know they suck, but there mine and I'm loyal.

Insert your Chiefs bashing here..........

Chefs...Great googly moogly
poke.gif

I can't talk smack at no one...I'm a...bears....fan
spank.gif

I figured we were gonna suck so bad this year, I didn't even spring for Sunday ticket...rather be out riding.

Could be worse, guys. I'm a Lions fan. Where a winning season is something to get excited about. the onmly way it could be worse woudl be if i was a cubs fan too. oh, wait.....I am. Dang.

Chefs...Great googly moogly  
poke.gif

I can't talk smack at no one...I'm a...bears....fan  
spank.gif

I figured we were gonna suck so bad this year, I didn't even spring for Sunday ticket...rather be out riding.
Loved that commercial
laugh.gif
.If anyone should be upset about a football team right now it's me. My Mountaineers looked like a bunch of 3rd grade backyard kids that didn't know what a football was the other night. oh by the way- Can't we all just, just get along ?

Back