Great Deal Found today!!

jaschil69

Donating Member
Registered
I found an excellent deal today and picked them up this evening. not bad at all!!

exhaust

I'll post pics in the morning. I had to clean them up but they are like new now.

300 Bucks was the asking price...I actually gave a little more. Guy is laid off and needed the money. I told him he could come pick up my stock pipes but he didn't need them because he wasn't going to have the bike long.

Last edited:
Yes. They are the R77 carbons. What a difference in the way it looks with them on it. Sounds nice. Not too loud. Reminds me of the sound of the Yosh RS3 on my old Busa.

300 Bucks was the asking price...I actually gave a little more. Guy is laid off and needed the money. I told him he could come pick up my stock pipes but he didn't need them because he wasn't going to have the bike long.

That's mighty nice of you, got some karma points there :)

and great find on the pipes! They look like they are in good shape too.

Thanks everyone. The pipes are in excellent shape. Gonna go test'em ot a little today!

James

Nice guy! Enjoy them babies!!!

man u r like me I picked up mine a year ago for $200, guy was getting a new system and didnt need them. They sound amazing.

Back