Great Craigslist deal for those that wanted the Busa's little cousin

jphilipson

Registered
Suzuki SV 650S

Suzuki SV 650S - $16995 (Byron Center)

I have for sale a metallic blue, 2001 Suzuki SV 650 S. It has a little over 7,000 miles on it and of course gets great gas mileage. I have owned it for just over 6 months and loved every minute of it but I am getting married next August and I am wanting to put the money I get into my wedding fund. The SV has brand new tires on it, $200 a piece and I can not stress to you enough...it runs like a dream. It has a small dent in the gas tank but nothing a tank cover can't fix or a body shop to pop it out (dent was there when I bought it from the previous owner). The bike turns heads to say the least and as sad as my fiance and I are to sell we know that we will buy another again and it won't be anything except an SV. It is a good deal and you can still get a lot of riding time in and the bike is listed well under blue book on the NADA website...you won't be dissipointed. :)
You can email but the best way to get a hold of my fiance and I is at our cells: 616-432-4356 (Anna) or 616-432-4357 (Rick). I go to work at 3pm so you can leave a message on mine or my fiance is available most of the day. Pic on here is from internet because I haven't had the time to transfer photos so if you would like actual pictures of the bike, give me a shout and let me know! **Thanks for looking** 16995 OBO

Dude needs to put down the pipe and back away from the keyboard!!!!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Maybe he hit the "9" once too many and meant $1,695... which would corroborate his statement indicating he's asking well below KBB value. Has anyone called or sent a text to his fiance yet?

I don't think he hit the 9 twice since if he did, he did it in the title and in the description. Maybe its Pesos?

Can't blame him for fishing can you? He's trolling for a biggin'.
Some idiot will offer him $12,500 and tell everyone he got a deal :laugh:

Back