Great 1-Piece Leather Suit at $299

i have used joe rocket for years...love the stuff, very heavy leather and air vents in all the right places, also has very good inner panels and body armor as well as liner

Last edited:
watch what you buy. i bought some leathers off ebay that looked awsome. they are very comfortable and fit great. but guess what. they turn my skin black.

I have a Frank Thomas two piece suit for track days. Good suit for the $$:thumbsup:

Leathers are hot enough without having to wear something under them...

To the contrary, if you wear jogging suit type of long sleeves and uner
Pants, your leather will slide in n out like a snake through a wet hole, even in hot and sweaty Los Angeles summer weather. High tech joggers wear even cools you down substantially when you are riding.
Posted via Mobile Device

watch what you buy. i bought some leathers off ebay that looked awsome. they are very comfortable and fit great. but guess what. they turn my skin black.

Yep - that was my first set of gloves...
I soaked them overnight and brushed them hard (turning inside out) yet still giving same result although not as much like before. That's what happen when you buy unbranded goods...

From what I'm hearing Frank Thomas is quite popular in Europe so this should be a good buy.

If you haven't already bought a suit, give us a try as a Sponsor of Hayabusa.Org.....
We would really appreciate the oppurtunity to work with you.....and we have alot of inventory right now on Motorcycle Jackets, Suits, Pants, Boots, Gloves, and Riding Gear.

Low Price Guarantee:
Tobefast.com Low Price Guarantee

Men's Motorcycle Suits at ToBeFast.com:
Suits- Tobefast

Men's Motorcycle Riding Gear at ToBeFast.com:
Mens Motorcycle Apparel - Mens Jackets - Mens Riding Gear - ToBeFast.com - McCoy Motorsports

Women's Motorcycle Riding Gear at ToBefast.com:
Womens Motorcycle Apparel - Womens Riding Jackets - ToBeFast.com - McCoy Motorsports

Thanks, We really appreciate you....

Team McCoy MotorSports
Hayabusa.Org Sponsor
Motorcycle`Street Bike`Apparel`Clothing`Gear`Helmets`Parts`Accessories`Cruiser`Off Road Bike Apparel`Parts`Accessories`Superstore - ToBeFast.com
Phone (606) 432-1556
Bart@tobefast.com

Back