Grandma knows ALMOST everything

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Grandma knows almost everything......

Little Tony was staying with his grandmother for a few days. He'd been playing outside with the other kids for a while when he came into the house and asked her, "Grandma, what is that called when two people are sleeping in the same room and one is on top of the other?"

She was a little taken aback, but decided to tell him the truth. "It's called sex or intercourse, darling."

Little Tony just said, "Oh, OK" and went back outside to talk and play with the other kids.

A few minutes later he came back in and said angrily, "Grandma, it is not called 'sex or intercourse!' It's called 'Bunk Beds,' and Jimmy's Mom wants to talk to you!"

I am... did you get my PM about the MSF stuff?

Yes sir sure did. We have processed 4 ppl this week so I haven't had time to call. Planning on probably May or somewhere along in there as long as that fits with the course schedule and your schedule. I appreciate the invite, we will have a blast.

Don

laugh.gif
That's great!

(VaBusa @ Jan. 11 2007,07:04) I'd be grandma...not thinking outside of the box LOL
Somehow, that deserves an impolite response but I'm not sure how to proceed in this particular case!

LOL

--Wag--
wink.gif

(Wag @ Jan. 11 2007,09:31)
(VaBusa @ Jan. 11 2007,07:04) I'd be grandma...not thinking outside of the box LOL
Somehow, that deserves an impolite response but I'm not sure how to proceed in this particular case!

LOL

--Wag--
wink.gif
Yeah, thanks for sparing me LOL  

Must read everything in to what I type for fear of Wag coming after me...duly noted...  
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

(Wag @ Jan. 11 2007,06:31)

LOL

--Wag--
wink.gif
Actually same thought crossed my mind lol
beerchug.gif

(VaBusa @ Jan. 11 2007,07:44)
(Wag @ Jan. 11 2007,09:31)

LOL

--Wag--
wink.gif
Yeah, thanks for sparing me LOL

Must read everything in to what I type for fear of Wag coming after me...duly noted...
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
I believe I was speaking for the general population of the board itself!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Noted! I oftentimes forget I'm one of what, 5 gals maybe...jeez...everything means something else LOL
tounge.gif

Must start thinking like a man...I'm scared...hold me...
SHOCKED.gif

(VaBusa @ Jan. 11 2007,09:52) Noted! I oftentimes forget I'm one of what, 5 gals maybe...jeez...everything means something else LOL
tounge.gif

SHOCKED.gif
I'm thinking like the man I am and you're asking me to hold you? Are you thinking clearly?

muscle.gif

biggrin.gif

Of course I'll hold you. And . . . .

Jeez, whatamIsaying?

crazy.gif

Time for another shower on COLD this time!

LMAO

--Wag--

(Wag @ Jan. 11 2007,11:58)
(VaBusa @ Jan. 11 2007,09:52) Noted!  I oftentimes forget I'm one of what, 5 gals maybe...jeez...everything means something else LOL  
tounge.gif

SHOCKED.gif
I'm thinking like the man I am and you're asking me to hold you?  Are you thinking clearly?

muscle.gif

biggrin.gif

Of course I'll hold you.  And . . . .

Jeez, whatamIsaying?

crazy.gif

Time for another shower on COLD this time!

LMAO

--Wag--
I was trying man, the feminine side crept in and boom, I'm saying stupid stuff that causes you to suddenly need a cold shower...

Forget it, I don't want to be inside a man's head...save the comments guys, I already know 'em!
ices_rofl.gif

Whew, I think I need a pill or something...
smileyexhibit.gif

Love it MC, eventhough Vabusa hijacked your thread.
SHOCKED.gif

Wag, I'm off on a cold ride instead.
beerchug.gif

(dadofthree @ Jan. 11 2007,12:05) Love it MC, eventhough Vabusa hijacked your thread.  
SHOCKED.gif

Wag, I'm off on a cold ride instead.  
beerchug.gif
Hey, it's my job...

Back