Grand Prix in Detroit at Belle Isle

00busaTX

aegri somnia, and proud member of P. E. A.
Donating Member
Registered
Let me start out by stating that I work for a telecom company that sells equipment to AT&T.  Well, AT&T had to provide data and phone service to the island for the races, and our sales team wanted some extra support so they asked me to go.  My wife flew up the day after me and actually sat next to one of the La Mans drivers on the plane !!!!!!  We got to meet up with them and hang out in their tech area....  It was a very cool experience and I just wanted to share some pictures with everyone.....

1330994699_0ee00b3bd5_b.jpg

1331027699_2726c014c6_b.jpg

1331027731_033239a2a4_b.jpg

1331964728_5b8456b159_b.jpg

Thats cool as hell. I got to me Darrio Franchitti in Chicago a couple years ago at dinner. One hell of a nice guy.........he said we just missed Ashley Judd, she had to take off. He was shocked anyone recognized him (I wasnt sure it was him till I heard him talking on the phone on the way out) and told me Tony Kannan was on his way to meet him and I was welcome to hang around to say hi. I wish I could have but had to scoot, TK seems like a riot. Its awsome they are running in Detroit again, thats a cool race!

Back