Graigs list =scammer list

GEARJAMMER

Banned
My girlfriend works in senior health care 4 company here but pay is not good.
She has worked independent in past so has had 2 ads graigslist.
The 1st ad perv responded told her had been hurt on job but still works now and needs help bathing.
He said he lives in town about 30 miles away so would b best 2 meet @ hotel 2 do this.:whistle:

The ad she has now got response needing health care 4 his mother described required duties in detail
Then says will deposit $5,000 in her account and her pay will b $500 weekly she can just withdraw it.
All they need is her personal info and of course bank account info 2 do this.???

I have poked around used bikes on there some things I noticed.
Some time they find pic of bike there selling on line when it was new + post that.
Some time the bike there showing isn't 1 there selling there showing what new 1 would have looked like not there junk.
Im going have say most I viewed priced way on high side good deal ? yes 4 the seller?

I have poked around used bikes on there some things I noticed.
Some time they find pic of bike there selling on line when it was new + post that.
Some time the bike there showing isn't 1 there selling there showing what new 1 would have looked like not there junk.
Im going have say most I viewed priced way on high side good deal ? yes 4 the seller?
ur just figuring that out now? thats old news bro...

Maybe she can find additional work through a reputable company that helps the elderly? It's a great calling and there's a real need for skilled people who care.

The 1 shes working 4 now only gives her 20-25 hours a week yet there always hiring.
They don't want have provide insurance that's why no 40 hours.
She is good worker really cares about people she helps.

Back