Graffix guys/those with artistic ability,please have a look YOUR TANK PAD CREATIONS

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I'm thinking about ordering a custom tank pad from Immortal Graphix Motorcycle Tank Pads and Motorcycle Graphics thing is,I have no skillz. :banghead:

Was wondering if anybody felt like designing something I could use. I would reward that person with a gift.

With all of the smart and talented folk we have here on the Org I'm sure we could get some cool idea's that any of us could use.

For mine personally,the only guidelines I might set out are the shape of the pad and no free advertising...:laugh: In other words no "suzuki" in the design.

If I dont get a design I like,I'll probably go with one of the pads pictured below.

A pic of my Busa is there for a matching reference.

From the left,in the first pic,I like the shape of #6 ...8.5 inches tall...6.5 inches wide, but would be open to any and all of your designs.

I've also sent an email to these folks to see if they might give us a deal on pricing,so it would be cool to see lots of interest in this little project.

Hopefully,it turn's into a win/win for all of us.

Thanks,

RSD.

9differentshapes.jpg

Re: Graffix guys/those with artistic ability,please have a look YOUR TANK PAD CREATIO

The bike YOUR CREATION would be going on...

Rubb.

a2.jpg

Re: Graffix guys/those with artistic ability,please have a look YOUR TANK PAD CREATIO

I really like these...the bulldog with tat on the arm,demanding "more speed" is cool. Skull with dreads is sweet,but probably wont go with those.Love the others thou...

Ya...I like skullz.:laugh:

RSD.

bulldog.jpg

skulldreads.jpg

dirtyskulloriginal.jpg

firecross.jpg

smokescreenskull.jpg

shereaper.jpg

rip.jpg

I couldn't design nothing, I'm rubbish at anything like that.:laugh:

Thats why I ordered a ready made one.

WOW. Super Fast response from Immortal Graphix...they want us to enjoy a 15% discount.

I mentioned to them about becoming supporters/advertising on the Org and suggested they talk to the owner (Captain/Doug)

Will keep you updated...

RSD.

Use coupon code hayabusaorg, must be entered at checkout for the discount.

There ya go folks 15 % off.

RSD.

I really like these...the bulldog with tat on the arm,demanding "more speed" is cool. Skull with dreads is sweet,but probably wont go with those.Love the others thou...

Ya...I like skullz.:laugh:

RSD.

Pretty bad azz designs there Rub,might have to do a skull one myself,and thanks for hooking us up bro!.:beerchug:

Sweet! :thumbsup:

Thanks might buy something else.

Thanks for the discount

Got an email YESTERDAY. The products have shipped. WOW. :thumbsup:

These guys are good...and fast. That works out well for an impatient ol bastid like me. :laugh:

RSD.

Back