Grab bar

reiny

Registered
Looking for a stock black grab bar.I want to strip it myself and see how it looks.
Thank you in advance,
Reiny

Thank you very much , Fate! i'm lousy at doing searches.I'm going to put a bid in on one of those.
beerchug.gif

(reiny @ Jan. 21 2007,18:07) Thank you golden child,how much for a gray grab bar?
He's cool. He'll probably send it to you for some Strawberry Poprocks and some Laffy Taffy.

Send me 3 xxl motorcycle t shirts,a box of Strawberry Poprocks and some Laffy Taffy from up there and I willl ship it.

Thats why he is WAAAAAAAY better than fee-bay.

Stick with the board sponsors.
beerchug.gif

(BiG-T @ Jan. 21 2007,16:10) The really funny part is he's probably serious.
I am <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>SERIOUS</span></span> did you'll think i was playing or something...lmk what you wanna do...honestly nice t-shirts will do and any kind of candy from across the border is good,i don't think you'll got poprocks or laffy taffy up there...I can ship as soon as tuesday if you want it...don't take as long as rythmn though...
ices_rofl.gif

I have two. One stock black (never mounted) and one I painted the 05 LE Phantom metallic grey. No Frankenstein bolts. Make me an offer and no, I don't like candy.
tounge.gif

Seriously though, you can have them cheap. Got a center stand I just removed yesterday as well. And some stock cans and stock levers and.........
crazy.gif

(newmill @ Jan. 21 2007,23:02) I have two. One stock black (never mounted) and one I painted the 05 LE Phantom metallic grey. No Frankenstein bolts. Make me an offer and no, I don't like candy.  
tounge.gif

Seriously though, you can have them cheap. Got a center stand I just removed yesterday as well. And some stock cans and stock levers and.........
crazy.gif
how much for stock levers?

(GoldenChild @ Jan. 21 2007,22:34)
I am <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>SERIOUS</span></span> did you'll think i was playing or something...lmk what you wanna do...honestly nice t-shirts will do and any kind of candy from across the border is good,i don't think you'll got poprocks or laffy taffy up there...I can ship as soon as tuesday if you want it...don't take as long as rythmn though...  
ices_rofl.gif
laugh.gif
You still have over $400 I sent you on products I haven't even ordered yet. Just deduct the price of the T-shirts from my acct.
laugh.gif
Not,............. the shirt will be shipped out by the end of the week.

laugh.gif

(Rhythm @ Jan. 22 2007,11:08)
(GoldenChild @ Jan. 21 2007,22:34)
ices_rofl.gif
laugh.gif
 You still have over $400 I sent you on products I haven't even ordered yet. Just deduct the price of the T-shirts from my acct.  
laugh.gif
 Not,............. the shirt will be shipped out by the end of the week.
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Back