GPtTrack day on a 2009 Hayabusa!! Got the pics

Hot Damn Dude, I'm proud of you getting out on a track day to enjoy the fun. Your first track day is always a memorable one! :thumbsup:

Good Photos. The only pointer I could give you is get your a$$ back on the seat so you can get your head down. You are a tall drink of water to get tucked in and you need every inch of room between the hump and the windscreen to make that happen!

You are just touching the tip of the ice berg beginning a learning experience that you will benefit from for the rest of your life. Skydivr is correct about tapping into the experience of a good coach. A good coach is invaluable in advancing ones riding skills! :beerchug:

No doubt I could use a lot more work on my form! I learned so much on the first day alone. Getting the cheek off the seat on the turns was the best piece of advice I was given by far for cornering. I will be sure to check out a training coach for next time. With my height it's kinda hard to get full tuck haha.

:thumbsup:
That's killer!!! I'm saving to start my track addiction!

It can get quite expensive... but hey, since when are the fun things in life cheap? lol. It is worth it man, believe me!

You need a bigger bike :laugh:

You should see what I look like on a 600/1000... it's like a pocket bike for sure :laugh:

Very nice congrats! :thumbsup:
That still on my list. :whistle:

Do it!!

Read my post again. I wasn't hard on him, improving his body position is the next step to being faster, smoother and safer.

I agree with you Kieth but hes a big dude, I'm only 6'4" and correct body position on a 600 was impossible for me. 6'9" would be crazy.

I too am 6'4" and I have no issues with 600/750/1000 (All are very close in size and weight) You need a coach too! :)

I know you had a BLAST. I too have done some track days..very memorable each and every one. Thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:

You need to join soflasportbikes.com. It's local to us. All the track coaches are members and founders.
Start a thread there for yourself or check the pbia track day thread.
Very nice folks out there. I was planning on being out there to spectate but have to work.

Tungue and Leon are the two you need to hook up with.

Back