Gps Tracking For Bikes

Ham

Registered
Hi i was wondering if there were any gps tracking devices out there for Bikes or anybody have experience with them.

If you want the bike tracked when stolen there are plenty. If you want to be tracked while on the bike (on a long trip the missus can see where you are or locate you if you're dead in a ditch) there are plenty and phone apps too. Stand alone usually have a monthly.

If you want the bike tracked when stolen there are plenty. If you want to be tracked while on the bike (on a long trip the missus can see where you are or locate you if you're dead in a ditch) there are plenty and phone apps too. Stand alone usually have a monthly.
I agree with what you said can you name some good brand names for track the bike if stolen and also some phone apps.

Hi i was wondering if there were any gps tracking devices out there for Bikes or anybody have experience with them.

I know several LD riders who use the SPOT App or their separate tracking device. Google SPOT tracking device for info.

i will say that my better half came with this idea and actually works great... only cost $5 a month with verizon and you can set parameters on the app of common places that you frequent and when the gizmo is out of those zones it will send you and alert and start the live gps tracker ...
i hid it in a small black box and hard wired to the bike to charge it with acc on only

image.jpeg

Back