GPS showing Weather

DaCol.

D' Colonel
Donating Member
Is there a GPS that can link in with the weather station to show the weather (real time) in Color ? I'am starting my LD rides again and this is something I really want and can't find !!

So you'll know, Garmin doesn't show that feature but I thought they had it on one of their models ?

Is there a GPS that can link in with the weather station to show the weather (real time) in Color ? I'am starting my LD rides again and this is something I really want and can't find !! So you'll know, Garmin doesn't show that feature but I thought they had it on one of their models ?

Garmin Zumos do it but you have to have the xm subscription. It tells me audibly if there's weather in the area, etc also.

I have the 665 but I believe all the Zumos do it.

DaCol, glad to hear you are going to be out on two wheels again, you've been missed!

you are most likely remembering the Garmin Zumo 550 that captain had on his bike...like GsxrBots said, you can get weather updates by adding the XM antenna and subscription...since then, they have updated to the Zumo 665 which apparently has the same feature...avoid the Zumo 660 as it does not offer XM add-on

Thanks Guys, I know I can always depend on the Org for knowledge and Good Advice :cheerleader:

Back