GPS Navigation on a Busa

LiBusa

Registered
Does anyone have experiance on this GPS application. I would be use this GPS with a PALM Treo 700P/650...

Specs:
Featuring NEW TomTom® NAVIGATOR 6 software, the Palm® GPS Navigator Smartphone Edition 3 provides voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions so you can keep your eyes on the road. Navigate using the latest Tele Atlas maps covering the United States and Canada, including millions of points of interest to help you find fuel, restaurants, parks, airports, and more. Automatic route recalculation puts you back on track if you take a wrong turn. Friendly user interface and touch screen operation make navigation simple and fast.

Setup is simple. Palm GPS Navigator Smartphone Edition 3 includes a 1GB* memory card pre-installed with a map of the United States and Canada. Simply insert the memory card into your Treoâ„¢ smartphone to launch TomTom NAVIGATOR!

The new custom device cradle holds your Treo securely in place and within reach. GPS Navigator includes a SiRFstarIIIâ„¢-powered GPS receiver with Bluetooth® wireless technology, software, memory card, vehicle device cradle with windshield mount and charging system. You'll never have to fold another unwieldy road map again!

Supports over 30 voice instructions and 18 User Interface languages including Spanish and French.

Contents:

TomTom NAVIGATOR 6.030 software
1GB* Memory card pre-installed with map of the United States and Canada
GPS receiver powered by SiRFStarIIIâ„¢ with Bluetooth® technology
Custom vehicle device cradle with mounting bracket and suction cup pad
Vehicle power adapter for device and GPS receiver
USB memory card reader

I don't have the exact experience your asking about but I do use a TomTom on my busa.
Its a great unit. Software is great also.
P1020671.jpg

I have the Tom Tom and the Navman,,both work great,use the navman more on the bike ,because has mp3,internet "in a hot spot"and it just kinda looks bad azz.

DCFN0014__Small_.JPG

I have that setup on a Ipaq 5500 PDA and a Holux GPS 240. It is for my wife to se in her vehicle, and it seems to work ok.

I don't care for the Tom Tom software, because I think my Garmin 2610 works way better, but it got us where we needed to go. I have version 6, which I loaded on a 2gb SD card. It takes 980 Mb for North America, and you can't split up the database into smaller pieces, but you can with ver 5.

Back