GPS at cost

Bumping the post to make sure everyone sees Todd was a straight shooter and show my appreciation
bump.gif

Was hoping mine would show up today so I could play this weekend, but no such luck. I too picked up the Lowrance iWay 500C from Todd. Now I just gotta figure my mounts and wiring so I can move it between the 2 bikes and truck.
biggrin.gif

Same problem here. The truck is no biggie, windshield mount and plug into power port with included adapter. The Harley is no biggie either, power Port on inside fairing and handlebar clamp. I'm going to order a second handlebar clamp base for the Busa. The handlebar mount comes with a part # on the plastic bag and they have a direct accessory order line so getting a second one should be no problem. I think I'm going to go to Pep Boys and get the 4 way Relay Vic was talking about for the HID's and get my power that way. Used it all day today just playing. Don't expect it to be 100% accurate out of the box. Intersections started off with a 50' lag at first but at the end of the day they were almost right on the money. I'm REALLY gonna like this toy!

Back