GPS, any recomendations?

hey cisco i looked a little on the web. how is the etrx legend by garmin. i really do not need to have all the bells and whistles of the street pilot. I just want something to guide my lost A$$ home when i'm riding.

the etrex is a good unit. for bikes i would suggest the GARMIN GPS V. it has a lot of the features of the spIII but without the color screen and it doesnt talk to you and its a little less than half the price of the spIII.i would get the etrex if i was going to check my top speed everyonce in a while cuz it doesnt have any maps. it will give you directions but it is a lot harder to read when you are on the go.

im pretty interested in the Garmin gps V. what all does it do and how much is this thing gona set me back?

you know what guys my boss is being a b&^#@ and wont let me sell anymore unit unless they come into the store. i can still get you a good price he is just getting real paranoid that us as employees are taking advantage of our discount.hehe NOT ME SIR!!. so im sorry for the guys that are not close to the LA Area. he says that i have bought more gps units then the military. i have no clue what he is talking about except for those 20 GPS V's i got for some friends last month. sorry again and if any one needs more info on any unit dont hesitate to ask.

I gotta sp3 for the bike & car hardwired (awesome)as it only lasts 2 hrs. on batteries, I just ordered a e-map for $215,if u want to buy a gps I have many websites to give you, I did alot of research, if u want to get vibe free mounts also here are the best ones:www.gpscity.com&(mounts) www.cycoactive .com if u want the best of the 2, gps5 is good but has "limited memory" (16mb)where the other 2 (up to 128mb.)dont.

alright here goes. i had a long talk with my boss and he said that i could get the first 2 units with my 25% discount and the rest would have a 10% discount so if you want me to get you ANY gps unit let me know and if you find it somewhere cheaper than i can get it for you then let me know and i could work something out.

Back