GP Exhaust single

TapRackNGo

Registered
I have seen some very cool exhaust systems for 600 and 750 bikes that is a single GP style exhaust. It just comes about 1/2 way up without a big pipe sticking out. Is there something available for the Busa like it? I have seen one made by Sato racing but it seems it is just made for the smaller bikes. Can anyone tell me why they are not made for the larger bikes? here is a picture.

gsxr016.jpg

i have been wondering myself. cant find anything, anywhere...
i think it would look totally sick.
might have to go w/ boz exhaust in mean time.
btw thats a sweet pic

Hmmm...   I think I have seen something like that some where
wink.gif
  Unfortenately this is not something you can get at any store, it´s a Yoshimura TRS (TriOvalRacing) can & an Acrapovic link pipe.I cut the link pipe and resized it (made it larger) and made a taper (slightly conical) to make it fit with the TRS can as it is about 13mm larger than the RS3 can that came with the full system ( Yoshimura RS3 ) Then I welded the link pipe and the TRS can together and added a few loops ( made from a stainles bike wheel spooke ) for the original springs that hold the system together. There are two really cool things with this arrangement apart from the looks. I can change to the RS3 can in about 5minutes when I go for the inspection (aprox. 96db) And strange as it might seem,I get a really big power change both in bhp and torque eventhoug it´s mapped woth the RS3 can..  wierd..   Oooh and ofcourse, tha sound is really GP inspired
super.gif

I hope you find this usefull, best of luck  Hasse  Sweden

YoshiTRS.jpg

There has got to be someone who makes it for the Busa. Maybe we could get Sato Racing to do a order for us like a group buy. Anyone...Anyone...Street and track work your magic.
bowdown.gif

StreetnTrack -
how loud are the boz w/ baffles? i have yet to see any around. havent heard any clips either, well at least not for a busa. i have heard the zx10 clip, but it didnt state if it was baffled or not.

I had interest some time ago...but it looses some torques and mostly? I think it is over priced...my 2 cent...

Back