GP Euro Undertail?

Except for the shape of the taillight covers, it looks just like my Mototeck undertail...looks nice maoz...very clean...

I will warn you though...those undertails are light as a feather! You pay all that money then get a box that's nearly floating! Makes a huge difference in the looks of your bike...so I think it's worth it...

Thanks for the input Va
smile.gif
Do you have a picture of your Busa with the Mototek rear on it? For some reason I thought the Mototek didn't have turn signals? Thanks for your help
biggrin.gif

yup, gots one on my 02 busa
smile.gif
I cut the entire fender peice out, all I have left is just enough for the batt and computer, now my trunk is huge! lunch, sweaters, tools, PCIII, cameras, plenty-O-room now. oh and its a pretty good tail too, fits nice, bright ass lights too, theres actually two small LEDs just below each round tail light, you can wire them to the signals, brake, running or none, nice unit weighs about 3 lbs
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the input Va
smile.gif
 Do you have a picture of your Busa with the Mototek rear on it?  For some reason I thought the Mototek didn't have turn signals?  Thanks for your help
biggrin.gif
I do...they're not the best, but it's so cold here in VA, all I did was uncover the rear of my bike and snap some quick shots...

The kit has turn signals, as well as turn signals in the tail lights...

Thanks for the link, I missed that thread last week. Looks good!

<!--EDIT|maoz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075483991 -->

Back