Goup Buy on Suspension Components

Speed3Boy

Registered
Hello all!

My name is Mike Hardy and I am the sales manager @ Traxxion Dynaimcs and very proud owner of a brand spank'n new '05 Busa. I think I have even spoken with a few of you on the phone before.
I'm no different then anyone else on the board, I have yet to get through the break-in process and I am already trying to start the upgrade process.
My question is do you guys ever do any group buys on the Forum? For instance on Penske Shocks, our Full Axxion Valve upgrade, or AK-20 Cartridge Kits if I can get 10 or more folks interested we can work out a Hayabusa Forum discount.
Let me know what sort of interest level you guys have and what you want and let's see what we can do.
Thanks!

Mike

sounds like a plan.

email me at cache@hayabusa.org and let me know what your offer is. nobody is gonna step to the plate without permission from me or captain, and without up-front pricing...

WoW.......Out of my Price Range!
blush.gif

Once cache gives us the seal of approval, I may be interested...
smile.gif

INTERESTED IN A DRAG SHOCK MABY? OH YEAH, CONGRATS ON GETTIN THE BEST.

<!--EDIT|JROCK
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133383737 -->

Hey Mike,
Welcome aboard! I've "spoken" to Max a few times via e-mail. I'm interested in a rear shock (3-way Penske or Elka), and a valve job. I wouldn't feel confident putting the valve kit in myself, I'd prefer to send you the forks.

For those who don't know, Traxxion is a solid company. I've got a few friends that have used Traxxion's services, and they give glowing reports on the work that's been done.

Congrats on the new Busa!

Stupid question: What's the difference between the AK-20 and the Axxion Valve Upgrade Kits?

Thanks.

Ok, I have spoken with “cashe†and he said to go ahead and post what I have.
I have a couple options I would like to offer:
• 10% OFF any AK-20 Axxion Cartridge Kit. Our AK-20 Axxion Cartridge kit is a complete replacement system for the internals of your forks. The kit includes two AK-20 Axxion Cartridges with our Axxion Valves already installed on both the compression and rebound sides, a pair of our Omni springs matched to the rider’s weight and riding style, two quarts of high quality fork fluid, and a cartridge holding tool for servicing. While the AK-20 has some performance advantages over stock such as it’s lighter (mostly unsprung wait), has less stiction, seals better, and is all hard coat anodized (keeps the oil cleaner yielding better damping properties) probably the best feature is it’s transferability. If you ever go to sell your bike or wreck your bike then you can pull the AK-20 Kit out reinstall the stock components and install the AK-20 in your new bike. Huge savings down the road. The AK-20 Kit lists for $999.95 and I will throw in free shipping as well.
• Options number two would be our Full Axxion Valve Fork Service. Our full Axxion Valve Fork Service includes complete disassembly, hand polishing the fork tubes (reduces stiction and removes burs that may lead to a seal leak), cleaning and inspection of all parts. We install the Traxxion Dynamics Axxion Valve Kit on the compression side, re-shim the stock rebound shim stack in your stock cartridges. The Axxion Valves give the bike a nice firm feel and give the front far superior bump absorption then any other valving on the market. We then install Traxxion Springs matched to your weight and intended use with proper preload. Additionally we install new OEM fork oil seals. The forks are filled with clean high performance fluid and set to our desired level. The forks are adjusted and ready for installation when you receive them, for $575 plus free shipping..
• Finally I can offer 10% off any Penske Shock. Penske has three levels of shocks available. The Traxxion Sport Shock, the 8981 double adjustable, and the 8987 triple adjustable. The Traxxion Sport Shock ($595) has ride height, preload, and rebound adjustments. The 8981 ($795) has ride height, preload, rebound and high speed compression adjustments. The 8987 triple adjustable ($1,175) has ride height, preload, rebound, and high/low speed compression adjustments. We would of course set the shock up with the correct spring for the rider’s weight and intended use.
Penske also offers a Drag Racing specific shock. So for all the racers I can have you a custom shock built for custom swing arm lengths, racing, or any other custom application. The Drag Racing Shocks are $819.95. Same discount as above would apply. Plus free shipping.
The free shipping is for the continental US only. Any other request will be help on a case by case basis. This offer expires December 30th at the close of business, 6pm EST. If I do not have you Secure Order Form before December 31st I can not honor the above discounts. On your order form in the comments section type in you are from the Hayabusa Board. Let me know if there are any questions, mike@traxxion.com.

Stupid question:  What's the difference between the AK-20 and the Axxion Valve Upgrade Kits?

Thanks.
Juggler,

The difference in the AK-20 and Axxion Valve job is: AK-20 Replaces the stock cartridge. Axxion Valve upgrade we modify the valving in the stock cartridge. Let me knwo if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Mike,

I know we have talked about my plans.

I just wanted to say thanks for offering these outstanding deals.

I WILL see you in January for a little suspension help.

Kevin

I want option #2 for $575, but need to wait 'till later on in the month, current funds are all allocated to OTHER's X-Mas gifts
sad.gif

Well, this does not necessarily need to be a group buy. Any one interested please just make sure you have the Secure Online Order Form completed and sent in before December 30th. This offer will expire, no exceptions after the 30th. Thanks again for everyone who has inquired.

Back