Gotta throw in the towel boys....

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
2 months ago I was called in and released from my sales job with Enerflex, 'due to economic conditions'.
There is still SFA happening here, and although I am getting a little income with my Collection Agency, things are crawling to a stop.
I had decided that if I did not get some serious miles on the Busa this summer that it was going to go away anyway, now I just have a better reason.

I really had hoped that I could have bought a camper this year, had more family friendly toys, and actually picked up an old boat fro the kids to go kneeboarding behind.

So, anyway, I am going to be selling my 2008 Orange and Black garage queen, with 1300 km. All I have done to it is add a tank protector immediately after buying it. There is still warranty, and not a mark on it.

Anyone looking for a orange busa?

That sucks man and I know how you feel. We had to sell my wife's GSXR due to her loosing her job. So far we still have the Busa but who knows what'll be next. As hard as times are we found out last week that we're loosing the homestead tax exemption. That's really what we all need right now is for taxes to go up. Good luck and hang in there. Times will get better.

I JUST BOUGHT A 08 ORANGE & BLACK FROM A GUY HERE IN CAILF AREA IN THE SAME POSITION SLOW WORK , HAS 1899 MILES ON IT NO UP GRADES VERY VERY CLEAN $7900 CASH HIS LOSE MY GAIN LOL :laugh: :whistle:

Sorry to hear that man but personally speaking, I'd let my kidney go before my '08... :thumbsup:

They'll be another time! :beerchug:

Sorry to hear. You'll need to post the VIN . Good luck on the sale.

Can an admin move this to classifieds

Thanks guys.
I think I may have sold it locally, dont bother with the move.

Just fyi, I ainèt going anywhere, you are going to have to put up with a big mofo lurker for a while yet.

Besides, when the rocket sells, I am going to have a bunch of cool stuff to donate on here for some needy soul. :bowdown:

Thanks guys.
I think I may have sold it locally, dont bother with the move.

Just fyi, I ainèt going anywhere, you are going to have to put up with a big mofo lurker for a while yet.

Besides, when the rocket sells, I am going to have a bunch of cool stuff to donate on here for some needy soul. :bowdown:

Things will turn around and then it's off to get that 2010 :thumbsup:

Back