gotta love UPS

card16969

Registered
I love when the brown truck shows up at my house even though its just about every single day... today he brought me $1200 worth new snap on tools and oohhhhh they are so pretty

552807_10151422535840383_502155382_.jpg

haha hell im broke i went to use one of my dads ancient torque wrenches and at like 50lbs it was reading 10 so i had to get a set since im working on the bike .... unfortunately now ive spent my dyno money and some of my parts money lol so gotta save up

I like it better now when the brown truck shows up. We used to have this older guy who was just a bastard, now we have a new guy that is younger and well... more polite. The neighbors dogs bout scared the crap out of him today though, he was walking up the walk to the front door and they came out on the balcony upstairs barking like crazy. The guy turned around and left the package at the garage door and walked backwards out of the driveway :rofl:

The funny part...this was two poodles on a second story balcony, easily 25-30' up from the ground...I've never seen a guy freak out over some barking like that before :whistle:

1200 doesnt get you much at snap-on.I have broken more strap-ons that any other tool in my 20 years of wrenching

Beautiful indeed.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ill PM you my address so you know where to send them when you get done....:laugh:

I like it better now when the brown truck shows up. We used to have this older guy who was just a bastard, now we have a new guy that is younger and well... more polite. The neighbors dogs bout scared the crap out of him today though, he was walking up the walk to the front door and they came out on the balcony upstairs barking like crazy. The guy turned around and left the package at the garage door and walked backwards out of the driveway :rofl:

The funny part...this was two poodles on a second story balcony, easily 25-30' up from the ground...I've never seen a guy freak out over some barking like that before :whistle:

haha i love our ups guy weve had the same guy for years and he knows us by name..

1200 doesnt get you much at snap-on.I have broken more strap-ons that any other tool in my 20 years of wrenching

yeah well i actualy didnt pay for these .... long story but it was part of a package i was supposed to get 3 years ago and just finally got

Back