Gotta keep my fingers warm!

Keeping one's hands warm would be the least of my worries, keeping the tires sticking to the road would be my main worry.
I suffer from Raynaud's, so riding in 10 degree temps my fingers start to go, plus the levers have become like ice so using them alot in my commute doesn't help.

I suffer from Raynaud's, so riding in 10 degree temps my fingers start to go, plus the levers have become like ice so using them alot in my commute doesn't help.
I suffer from CAR (Candy Assed Rider) syndrome...as soon as it gets cold enough for me to wear everything I own to stay warm, the bike goes away.

My older brother who rides a Beemer has heated bars, seat and the like but even says if it gets cold enough to make these necessary the tires won't be sticking to the road very well..

My understanding is that the muffs are, more or less, universal fit. From my experience racing off road, the really help. Good luck.

Ive never had a good experience with the muffs. I used them a two times commuting in the city on a cbr300, and didn’t like it. They moved too much and having to put my hands in out while wearing winter gloves was a bit of a struggle. After that, I went with heated gloves and that was good enough.

200.gif

Back