Got wifey a bike!!!!!!!!

nyrican

Registered
OK OK its not a Busa but its a great bike to learn on and I got a killer deal on it , its a 2000 gs500 with only 750 miles on it, I mean mint condition not a single scratch ,anyway here it is

IM000026.JPG

She's goin to the MSF course in Jun and I'm coaching her until then in BIG parking lots doing some basic stuff, it rides great and she loves it

<!--EDIT|nyrican
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083589097 -->

IM000027.JPG

nyrican I'm jealous. I already have two bikes but the wife is too afraid to try. Hope you both have fun.

Nice bike.... My wife wants to get a bike also. Looks like this might be the way to start.

Congrats on getting her to ride! It's more fun when you're both in to riding motorcycles...
smile.gif

Congrats on the purchase nyrican, it's good to see family enjoying each others likes. A family that prays together stays together. Also, a family who rides together...well you know the rest.
God bless.

That's awesome! My wife and I are looking at bikes for her now....I was thinking something like an SV650 for her first bike but she's in love with the gixxers. We'll probably go with a GSXR 600.

P.S. Looks like you got an awesome deal on that bike...super clean!

Dan

Ok..............so you didn't tell us how much.............how much?........................congrats on getting her a bike. Hopefully my wife will want to get one someday too!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your wife's new bike. I bought my wife a bike a couple of years ago and we have been haveing a blast ever since. Enjoy your time together and be safe.

<!--EDIT|flyboy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083594528 -->

OK , I got for 1900 bucks, Thanx for all the encouraging words ,believe me I am looking forward to riding together

Congrats on getting her to ride!  It's more fun when you're both in to riding motorcycles...
smile.gif
HHHHHEEEEEYYYYYYY, nice avatar love the Matrix.  I've got
all three on DVD.
THAT'S not from The Matrix BigDawg! That's me!!!
tounge.gif

Yeah, I do that kind of stuff, with flames and such, every day...ha...yeah...I know you believe it...

I love those movies...I'd venture to say I'm addicted to them...haven't bought the third one just yet though...I've seen it, but I need to re-watch it to fully digest it all (blondes and movies with story lines tend to perplex the mind)

Sorry for the hi-jack nyrican! I couldn't resist!
biggrin.gif

Congrat,s on the wife getting a bike, mine ride,s a 750 vulcan, and we have a lot of good time,s together, so have fun.

my wife started on one of those then moved up to a cbr 600 and now wanting a 900rr think she was eying the busa the other day
rock.gif
have to hide the key
laugh.gif

Back