Got Wheels?

Jake918

Road Warrior
Registered
I am deeply considering these wheels, Wanna know what you guys think... and for riders that already have aftermarket wheels,your :2cents: would be helpful on selection of color/brand. also pic would rule too:bowdown:...

Here they are

wheels-assault-s.jpg

wheels-assault-s.jpg

Those are beautiful wheels. I had a set of mag marchesinis that I powder coated gold.

Its a night and day difference with lighter wheels. All aspects of riding are changed for the positive. Braking, cornering, and acceleration. Only think I would worry about are pot holes.

wow, call me a rook, but I didn't know wheels had an effect on ride quality, or at least a diffrence you can tell. more reason to get 'em:laugh:...thanks and kinda off-topic, but my friend(non org member) put a 200 (tire), instead of a stock 190 on his rear wheel, He said it performs much better...??? true or false

Make sure you know what else you need in the change. Because some aftermarket wheels need Kawi or AMF sprockets (Different bolt pattern). And as long as your changing the wheels, you might think about changing your bearings to ceramic wheel bearings. They make a much smoother action with less friction !:beerchug:

i just got some carrozzeria wheels and the lighter wheels make a much better diff in turnin.. less weight to spin equals more horses

Back