Got video w/sound of BDE/Hindle

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
I made a video with sound of Da' Train with the BDE/Hindle usin' my new digicam tonight. Not the greatest, but it's prolly as good as most you find on the net soundwise. Only problem is that I have no way or place to host it so I can share it. Anyone wanna host it for a while so I can post a link here?

It's kinda big (over 7mb) but I can try and e-mail it to anyone willing to host it. Just post here if you have the space and time.
wink.gif

Just thought about submitting it to uponone.com. Maybe they'd host it...
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082002885 -->

I have submitted it to uponone.com for review. If they post it, it should show up under the Everything Else category. I'll keep check and link to it when/if they post it.
wink.gif

Let us know if they accept it. I would love to hear what it sounds like. Might help me decide what exhaust to get!

Bullet - If they don't host it, I have two web sites and can probably find room for it.
wink.gif

sweeet hook us up... oh wait I already know what it sounds like......
laugh.gif

It worked for me but it's a huge fuggin' file and takes a while to download even on DSL. Sorry dial-up folks!
drooling3.gif

Sounds pretty good. I'll try to get my Akro on while ridin' if I could. Btw, took me about 1-1/2 min. to download.

Yeah, took me about the same to download (DSL). Sounds good! Not quite like the concourse r/c engine or Jay Leno's engine, but still very good!

How much louder is the BDE III than stock? I like the Akra because it's not too much louder than stock. That BDE sounds great
super.gif

its abit louder at idle as you can hear but cruiseing on the highway its not abnoxious at all sounds close to stock at normal speeds. Just gets loud when you want it to

Back