Got to meet WWJD

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
I just spent a week in Marshalltown Iowa attending a school for work. While I was there, I had the pleasure of meeting WWJD last night. The company I was training with had a banquet dinner for all of the students, and allowed Greg to come along since it was the only day we could meet. We went out to eat at one of the "cook your own" steak houses. We all had a good time and Greg fit right in.
biggrin.gif

I was a little apprehensive about meeting Greg, since we had only had contact here on the board, but once I met him in person, that all went away. He's a really nice guy, and if anyone is ever going through Iowa, I would recommend looking him up.

I rode the H-D to Iowa since I don't have enough storage room on the Busa. It was nice to kick back with the tunes during the 335 mile trip though. It was cloudy, rainy, drizzly all friggin week, so Greg was nice enough to give me a ride to the steak house.

Thanks Greg
beerchug.gif

Here's a pic of me and WWJD (Greg) in the lobby of my hotel. I'm on the left.

Iowa_006.jpg

Well glad you had a great time at least we know now that greg dosen't bite
tounge.gif

just joshing ya WWJD don't hurt me
cool.gif

I just spent a week in Marshalltown Iowa attending a school for work. While I was there, I had the pleasure of meeting WWJD last night. The company I was training with had a banquet dinner for all of the students, and allowed Greg to come along since it was the only day we could meet. We went out to eat at one of the "cook your own" steak houses. We all had a good time and Greg fit right in.
biggrin.gif

I was a little apprehensive about meeting Greg, since we had only had contact here on the board, but once I met him in person, that all went away. He's a really nice guy, and if anyone is ever going through Iowa, I would recommend looking him up.

I rode the H-D to Iowa since I don't have enough storage room on the Busa. It was nice to kick back with the tunes during the 335 mile trip though. It was cloudy, rainy, drizzly all friggin week, so Greg was nice enough to give me a ride to the steak house.

Thanks Greg
beerchug.gif

Here's a pic of me and WWJD (Greg) in the lobby of my hotel. I'm on the left.
Finally, a face to go with yer name, Jim.
beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif
And I see WWJD took his make up off and hid his tattoo with some base for yer outing. He cleans up pretty good, huh?
laugh.gif

Here he is in his "normal" state...
wink.gif

wwjd2_copy.jpg

beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif

I'll second that, WWJD(greg) is a great guy! Unfortunately we only had one ride this year in Iowa. Hopefully more next year!
smile.gif

Hey Jim! You're cool too!
smile.gif
Always great meeting fellow busa riders and even MOTOGP gamers that can mop up the track with me HAHAHAHHAA. It's been great meeting all you guys online and off.... fstbusa, billbell, hooken I look forward to riding with you guys next season. I have a couple more pics here too. I tell you what... it would be TOUGH to ever find steak that can beat those fresh grown here in Iowa!!!!

and, BT... [shaking head] no comment. you kill me, bro!! hahaha
smile.gif

STKR's incredibly beautiful touring companion:

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: "late night typos"|1099145405 -->

stkr.JPG

smile.gif

Not sure if you saw the paint on the fairing or not since we were in a rush. This was right after I got it done, and the flash took away some of the detail.

Thanks for blanking out the plate
beerchug.gif

DSC00064.JPG

Sounds great. Always nice to meet board members. Thanks for the pics.

er... I didn't tell stkr that I brought her, so I her her to go frolic in the pool while we went for steaks. she slipped into this pic though

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099186554 -->

anna.jpg

er... I didn't tell stkr that I brought her, so I her her to go frolic in the pool while we went for steaks. she slipped into this pic though
I thought I saw someone over there
wink.gif

We would have definitely stayed at the hot tub if she would have been there.
laugh.gif

Awesome! See, without h.org, this encounter may have never happened...
smile.gif

And WWJD, you do clean up well!
laugh.gif

cool.gif

Back