Got the second bike!!

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
OK not sure how to put it but I think my son may be faster on this than I am on the busa at his track. I got the second bike, just isn't really mine though...

Marc "Howlin Mad"

P1010247.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As you can see it is a lil XR50!

P1010248.jpg

What kind and size bike is it. Either way I'm sure your son is going to love it.

ices_rofl.gif

Marc,
My kid is about ready for her first dirtbike....
she can ride a mountainbike bigger than her like it's nobody's business... but! how the heck do you teach on a 2wheel bike, the deal with the relationship of the clutch, throttle, and brakes? ?? ?? help... plz!

ices_rofl.gif

Marc,
My kid is about ready for her first dirtbike....
she can ride a mountainbike bigger than her like it's nobody's business... but! how the heck do you teach on a 2wheel bike, the deal with the relationship of the clutch, throttle, and brakes? ?? ?? help... plz!
The little starter bikes like this one are clutchless.  Granted my Honda 50 was a 1978 I think and all you did was get off the gas and shift gears.  It only had a three speed gear box and was very easy to ride.  I just got on it and went.  My second dirtbike was a Suzuki DS 80 with a clutch and a five speed gear box and it took no time what so ever to get use to it.

Exactly! I actually started him about 2 months ago. I used the busa on the work stand to show him how the gears worked. The front brake and the rear brake. He went for his first real ride on it tonight and did really well. On wrecked once. Hit a rock and fell over. It was a little dark. Will have to get him to the PeeWee track next week.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Right on Howlin...start small..the best way..I am sure he is the happiest kid on the block..I had 39cc's and now 1300..
yea mon..slowly but surely..bigger and bigger...

Man I was thinking you went and got a 1000 or an R1 for the track........but that's cool. Hope he enjoys it. Maybe he'll be the next Bubba Stewart.

Here is the kid out riding today!!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

P1010252.jpg

That's cool...Real cool...Unfortunately he'll never leave your side now...
smile.gif

Marc,

Are you sure it's not for you? You need to read the article in Cycle World - March's issue, page 92. I have a feeling I'll have one by the end of summer. Looks like a boat load of fun.

Hope he enjoys it.

Later,

Steve

Way Cool! How old is he now? Glad to see he's got all the gear too, course he'll out grow that stuff instantly but he's being trained right. Oh and hows the killer attack dog?

HAHAHAHAHAHA I think you may now end up watching him ride more than riding yourself, if he becomes addicted lol

Dezzy your right. He let me know today that I can go riding with my friends when he is in school. I started laughing! He is addicted.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Back