Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I love this ol car ... :cool:

may2011 009b.jpg

may2011 013b.jpg

may2011 011b.jpg

may2011 024b.jpg

That new Camaro has nuttin' on that old Chevelle. The new cars lack soul... :beerchug:

That new Camaro has nuttin' on that old Chevelle. The new cars lack soul... :beerchug:

Kinda funny, my car is no SS but every time I cruise around it everyone from old folks to kids has a nice comment and usually a story to add. ... we had one just like that, or my parents had a ... or...

My personal fave " We had one just like that, only it was red and it was a 4 door, and it was a Ford... " :laugh:

I love old muscle cars.. I hated the fact that I had to sell my 69' AMC Javelin SST. Dam divorce.. but worth every penny :laugh:

Kinda funny, my car is no SS but every time I cruise around it everyone from old folks to kids has a nice comment and usually a story to add. ... we had one just like that, or my parents had a ... or...

My personal fave " We had one just like that, only it was red and it was a 4 door, and it was a Ford... " :laugh:

It's a 68

I used to have these old guys come up to my 55 Chevy and ask if it still had the 265 V-8, I always replied "Yes....and then some"

68 Malibu...love it. Those old Chevelles are good driving cars. I've never owned one...yet

What ??? that thing equipped with power brakes, steering, windows, mirrors, seats, FM Radio, CD Player, air conditioning :laugh:

Nice car OP :bowdown:

Chevelles used to be affordable collectibles, but they have shot through the roof in the last ten years. Yours looks like a particularly cherry example. You must really enjoy it. :thumbsup:

Back