Got the busa beater ready to go!!!

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
Finally got another street bike just for fun. See you guys in the twisties.

Marc

000_0145.jpg

that would be a blast at the dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!

that would dang near be the fastest thing there.

The straights at Jennings...but I will be on a different machine...Good luck with that..:D

GOOD TO SEE YA HERE HOWLIN!!!!

Been awhile.

Hows things?

Shop, Family, Orlando?

Hey Rev!! Been lurking for a while. Just taking it all in. Thanks for asking about all. Things are going well for me here in Florida. I got promoted so I wander the state pretty regularly now.

That a supermoto bike? Far from a Busa beater. I see those things ALL THE TIME at my track day events. I smoke em in the twisties. Never saw them in the straights b/c I would usually leave em far behind in the twisties.

However, I do want one b/c I wanna learn that powerslide technique that the MotoGP guys perfected. Too crazy to learn that on Busa.

That a supermoto bike? Far from a Busa beater. I see those things ALL THE TIME at my track day events. I smoke em in the twisties. Never saw them in the straights b/c I would usually leave em far behind in the twisties.

However, I do want one b/c I wanna learn that powerslide technique that the MotoGP guys perfected. Too crazy to learn that on Busa.
I am guessing your talking about the big track at willow or streets turned plenty of laps on both. Horse Thief mile I don't think your busa would hold up to these machines. Not necessarily with me riding on it but with a skilled pilot. Whole new type of riding to learn. That's why I got it.

super.gif

Back