Got some Thunder_Composites decals on..

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
This is Penny, he painted GL and is now wet sanding her..
Link Removed

A lil advertisment for Glen, Thunder_Compsites. Decals look sweet on the Busa Glen, thanks for such a bad-azz product and customer service!
Link Removed

Here are the rest of the decals. Some only show the light reflective return, since I was using a flash. I'll try and get some more later w/o the reflection. There really is a lot of detail in these graphics, may not show it in the camera, but to the eye, its pure enthusiasts eye candy. Kanji's with Green Lantern and tank "S" emblems will go on later, after the polishing is completed. So happy right now, wow, she's looking good and I'm feeling much better since the wet sanding and polishing.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Again, I have a lot of ppl to give thanks to, none more important than God and his savior son Jesus. Followed by my family and such a patient and understanding wife. All the help from my buddies is greatly appreciated and will be returned w/o hesitation. There are a lot of members of the board I'd like to thank as well, to name just a few: BrendanP, Heavybusa, Thepushercg, Jinkster, there are a bunch more, but none of this would have happened like it has without the board itself, thank you Cap for keeping us!

Sincerly,
Charlie

Looks great!! I would have to second that notion on a patient family and wife, I luckily have the same thing here at home that allows me to work on my baby day and night.
bowdown.gif

Sorry I am a perfectionist.
all_coholic.gif

The decals look good, I can see the light rays in them. Great detail.

If I can ever afford to paint I will give him a call to do mine.
beerchug.gif

charlie , from the deepest of my heart i want to thank you for the greatest thing a man can do...

by praising and giving thanks to our allmight God and our saviour Jesus christ.
you have your priority in order.
God bless you and your family...................................

lurk.gif
The nose decal is a no never mind. Who ever sees the nose of a Busa for more than a second anyway.
bowdown.gif

(thepushercg @ Jan. 27 2007,17:01) charlie , from the deepest of my heart i want to thank you for the greatest thing a man can do...

by praising and giving thanks to our allmight God and our saviour Jesus christ.
you have your priority in order.
God bless you and your family...................................
bowdown.gif
+1

wow love those rims
super.gif

Back