Got some new toys today

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Got an LC-1 wideband controller with O2 sensor, an SSI-4 multi-sensor interface, and LogWorks. Once I get the O2 sensor bung welded on, I'll be able to log Air/Fuel Ratio, RPM, Injector Pulse Width, Throttle Position, and Wheel Speed while riding. I have a PCIII withcustom map already, this will let me fine tune the map based on real world conditions.

100_5149 (Medium).JPG

100_5150 (Large).JPG

Christ Oh Mighty...what plugs where? Way over my head. I'll just try and do a better job of educating my right wrist to wring her a little more.

I envy you tech guys........ Wardie

Got an LC-1 wideband controller with O2 sensor, an SSI-4 multi-sensor interface, and LogWorks. Once I get the O2 sensor bung welded on, I'll be able to log Air/Fuel Ratio, RPM, Injector Pulse Width, Throttle Position, and Wheel Speed while riding. I have a PCIII withcustom map already, this will let me fine tune the map based on real world conditions.

I think you achieve better results with a Motty AFR. It knows everything you have described with automatic map corrections.

Motty AFR Tuner

You are serious right? you have way too much money burning holes in your pockets!:laugh:

Sweet, how do you use it?

After mounting everything on the bike and wiring it in, you connect it to a laptop running LogWorks. While you are riding, it logs the air fuel ratio, RPM, throttle position, and a few other things. You use that data to make adjustments to the PCIII map. Take fuel out where its rich, add fuel where its lean.

Innovate makes great products. Very fast and accurate. :bowdown::thumbsup:

You should have mentioned you were shopping for one of these... I've got a LC-1 sitting in a box unused in my basement. :moon:

The thingamagig on the lid plugs into the whatchamacallit. That whole thing plugs into the little magic box... :laugh::laugh:
no you got it all wrong the dohicky plugs into the thingamajig, then the watchamacalliout goes in the hole where you removed the muffler bearing, and then your in house dog ejector goes on the right hand side of lucifer on a cat sticker, Just past the Florida tile staple crops and in front of the main waffle iron. after you twist it three times to the left and jump up and down while reciting your a,b,c's the girraferator will liight up a nice red hue. push the hicky disk two times and the girreferator will flash 3 times indicating its safe to come home from the bar. then the majic box is all done

Last edited:
no you got it all wrong the dohicky plugs into the thingamajig, then the watchamacalliout goes in the hole where you removed the muffler bearing, and then your in house dog ejector goes on the right hand side of lucifer on a cat sticker, Just past the Florida tile staple crops and in front of the main waffle iron. after you twist it three times to the left and jump up and down while reciting your a,b,c's the girraferator will liight up a nice red hue. push the hicky disk two times and the girreferator will flash 3 times indicating its safe to come home from the bar. then the majic box is all done

:thumbsup:SICKBURN +1!

I'm sure you can at that price. I didn't see how it installs. Dynojet has an AutoTune module that plugs into the PC5.

Just the Motty module+wideband Lambda sensor need (PC, others don't) . Only problem is need cut the original wiring harness or buy a specific harness for newer motorcycles ( gen 1 Busa not supported).
Better resolution of throttle position-engine revolution map than PCIIIusb, built in Vmax killer eliminator, built in data logger (over 3h 29m), autotune. If you are a serious racer, you can use 4 independent wideband lambda sensor for individual cylinder self mapping (with expansion unit)

Back