Got some mods to do

(VaBusa @ Feb. 23 2007,11:08) I need to do a good once over, pull out the old list of "what should be done with 16,000 miles on him" and my nails, a good cleaning...

Oh, and a new chain...hrmm, my nails, oil change, my nails, spark plugs...jeez, I'm going to have to get someone else to help me out with my nails...I don't have time!  It needs to warm up so I can at least go start the bike up, and do my nails...
I did not alter this post...
biggrin.gif

(PDBusa @ Feb. 23 2007,10:35)
(VaBusa @ Feb. 23 2007,11:08) I need to do a good once over, pull out the old list of "what should be done with 16,000 miles on him" and my nails,  a good cleaning...

Oh, and a new chain...hrmm, my nails, oil change, my nails, spark plugs...jeez, I'm going to have to get someone else to help me out with my nails...I don't have time!  It needs to warm up so I can at least go start the bike up, and do my nails...
I did not alter this post...  
biggrin.gif
Alright, which one of your viscious personalities posted that assult ont he Queen?

Was it you, or you?

laugh.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 23 2007,10:55) Brenda, I wonder if we shouldn't plan on some sort of mod/maintenance plan at the Bash?
That would be awesome. I need to change out my clutch/brake fluids and am paranoid about air bubbles. Should also do my coolant, check t-bodies, air filter, etc..

I think I'll be able to handle the Tobin seat install though...
wink.gif

(PDBusa @ Feb. 23 2007,10:43)
(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 23 2007,10:55) Brenda, I wonder if we shouldn't plan on some sort of mod/maintenance plan at the Bash?
That would be awesome. I need to change out my clutch/brake fluids and am paranoid about air bubbles. Should also do my coolant, check t-bodies, air filter, etc..

wink.gif
Hey Chank -
I will be bringing my stands - and If I remember correctly there is a nice little flat area over by the firepit to throw a scoot up and get'er done...

That's a good idea MC.. we'd need some flood lights and have to do it at night tho.. we'll be riding in every bit of the daylight!
laugh.gif

I think we will be there Thurs night, maybe that night?

Or we could just not sleep for 3 days. Hmm, sounds kind of dangerous!
crazy.gif

(GSXcite @ Feb. 23 2007,11:03) All I have to do to the busa is clean the calipers  and change the front pads, get a new tire mounted on the front, and get aa new chain installed. The new trailer is another issue. Install chocks, tie down points, fabricate bracket and mount spare front and rear tires and wheels, install overhead lighting, fabricate and mount spare trailer tire and wheel, install some kind of storage cabinet, mount tool box, mount holder for front and rear stands, mount generator and air compressor, install tile floor and treadplate aluminum on the ramp. I think thats about it, daym I better get busy!
SHOCKED.gif
I got our storage cabinet at Lowe's, $45. Made by Black and Decker. It's really light, yet sturdy. It can be hung or set on the floor.

(LadyHawk @ Feb. 23 2007,09:23)
(GSXcite @ Feb. 23 2007,11:03) All I have to do to the busa is clean the calipers  and change the front pads, get a new tire mounted on the front, and get aa new chain installed. The new trailer is another issue. Install chocks, tie down points, fabricate bracket and mount spare front and rear tires and wheels, install overhead lighting, fabricate and mount spare trailer tire and wheel, install some kind of storage cabinet, mount tool box, mount holder for front and rear stands, mount generator and air compressor, install tile floor and treadplate aluminum on the ramp. I think thats about it, daym I better get busy!
SHOCKED.gif
I got our storage cabinet at Lowe's, $45. Made  by Black and Decker. It's really light, yet sturdy. It can be hung or set on the floor.
I saw that in your trailer and it looked really nice for the $$. I'll have to go check out our lowes and see if they have one. Was it in the area of the tools? Really need something that is lightweight, and that may work great. Thanks for the info!
beerchug.gif

(GSXcite @ Feb. 23 2007,12:38) Was it in the area of the tools?
It was with the closet organizer stuff, like the wire shelving.

I had seen another brand at Home Depot, and dang it was heavy, couldnt' even get it in the cart. Yes it was resin style. Got it to the register and it scanned $79. I told them forget it. Went to Lowes and found this one.... I could carry it to the checkout, no sweat. It's one of the lightest I found.

Well, I finished my screen mod yesterday out of boredom. I'm still waiting for my BDE, chain, sprockets, brake lines, GIPro, and a bunch of other stuff to come from streetntrack so I can be ready for the BASH! I hope it gets here soon cause I have a lot to do!
cool.gif

I would love to do some winter mods but I am just BROKE, dang bills. O well, at least I do have the busa to ride and some nice Yosh cans thanks to Learjett.
smile.gif

let's see
...yesterday i got the fluids and filters changed, new spark plugs, the new tires on, new EBC pads on the front, and the throttle bodies adjusted
...still to do sitting in the living room floor
fairing screens, idle adjustment mod, HID's, LED lighting kit, PCIII USB, GIPro w/ ATRE, HMF high-mount exhaust system, Puig double bubble, mount the radar detector, Pazzo levers, new front sprocket, Soupy rear links, and Spyder Racing kickstand
...still to do waiting at the P.O. for me to pick up tomorrow
triple tree
...mailing out the dash to BlueGauges in the morning
...waiting on Mototeck undertail to arrive
this is everything i can think of at the moment...i think i need to get to work getting some of this done instead of working to make money to buy more stuff
laugh.gif

and just for laughs...here is a pic of my living room floor (good thing i am single!!!)

IMG_0189__Small_.JPG

I have done so many mods this winter come spring it will be like riding some one else’s bike kinda like a totally new mistress
super.gif
or just some one else's mistress
SHOCKED.gif

well i atleast got my puig on and got my hump storage mod done. now i need the snow melt mod to tke place so i can get my trailer out and get the busa into the shop for the other things. COME ON WARM TEMPS!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I just got an email from UPS that my stuff from StreetNTrack will be delivered Tuesday! Now, I won't need drugs to keep my anticipation in check!!!....waiting is bad! ON WITH THE MODS!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
Look out BASH here I come!
cool.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 23 2007,11:51)
(PDBusa @ Feb. 23 2007,10:43)

wink.gif
Hey Chank -
I will be bringing my stands - and If I remember correctly there is a nice little flat area over by the firepit to throw a scoot up and get'er done...
GMbusa and I will also have stands and tools.

Back