Got some mods to do

LadyHawk

w00t!!
Donating Member
Registered
I've had the mesh to do the mesh mod since I bought BOB last April!!
wow.gif
I need to get that done.

Plus I need to cut out the windscreen since I put on the Genmars. I have half an inch clearance for my on/off swtich.. just too close for comfort.

AND.. I'm gonna try to get the storage mod done.

I need more hours in my days!!

Who else has stuff to get done? I need some motivation here!!

hell, i still gotta do storage mod, put on my new puig, have new qualifiers moutned, new chain, new sprockets, and get some riding pants.

i already changed the fluids and put on new pads.

u need more time, i need the snow to melty so i can access my trailer. seems like the man is tryin to hold us down..... or somethin like that....
all_coholic.gif

Okay... I need to put new exhaust on, Put on new Bodywork, New chain and sprockets, new tire, put Radiator back in and burp the system, and change the oil... I can't think of anything else yet, but if I do, I'll keep ya posted...

Oh man.. pants!! I forgot I wanted to get some riding pants!!

I don't envy you on the new chain.. that's gotta be the worst thing ever. If you don't have a chain tool, you better get one. One that does links and rivets. It's a PITA.

(yamahor @ Feb. 23 2007,10:12) Okay... I need to put new exhaust on, Put on new Bodywork, New chain and sprockets, new tire, put Radiator back in and burp the system, and change the oil... I can't think of anything else yet, but if I do, I'll keep ya posted...
Oh yeah... Put some screens in...
all_coholic.gif

I'm not going to the bash, but I need to fix my stator leak and polish my girl up.

(heavybusa @ Feb. 23 2007,10:13) I'm not going to the bash, but I need to fix my stator leak and polish my girl up.
Might wanna clean the bike too...

I'm not feeling so bad now.. y'all got more stuff to do than I do!

But I gotta add bleeding the clutch. Never done it, hope it's easy.

(Devil Dog @ Feb. 23 2007,10:14) I got a few mods to do ....problem is, my bank account says otherwise.
+1 for me... The only way I can get the exhaust is from the sale of my 900rr (already done) my BDE, and some ebay sales...

(LadyHawk @ Feb. 23 2007,10:15) I'm not feeling so bad now.. y'all got more stuff to do than I do!

But I gotta add bleeding the clutch. Never done it, hope it's easy.
Pretty easy.

(ozzy04 @ Feb. 23 2007,10:02) hell, i still gotta do storage mod, put on my new puig, have new qualifiers moutned, new chain, new sprockets, and get some riding pants.

u need more time, i need the snow to melty so i can access my trailer.  seems like the man is tryin to hold us down..... or somethin like that....  
all_coholic.gif

ok, storage mod and putting the new puig on is the only things that i personally have to do.  the shop that i am purchasing my other things from is going to do all the other work.  for the price they are gonna charge me id be a fool to say no.  MAN IT PAYS TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH SHOP OWNERS!!!  
super.gif

(ozzy04 @ Feb. 23 2007,10:30)
(ozzy04 @ Feb. 23 2007,10:02) hell, i still gotta do storage mod, put on my new puig, have new qualifiers moutned, new chain, new sprockets, and get some riding pants.

u need more time, i need the snow to melty so i can access my trailer.  seems like the man is tryin to hold us down..... or somethin like that....  
all_coholic.gif

ok, storage mod and putting the new puig on is the only things that i personally have to do.  the shop that i am purchasing my other things from is going to do all the other work.  for the price they are gonna charge me id be a fool to say no.  MAN IT PAYS TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH SHOP OWNERS!!!  
super.gif
Sweet! Wish I knew one..

(ozzy04 @ Feb. 23 2007,10:30)

all_coholic.gif

super.gif
laugh.gif

It's ok, I've become a shop hor for my best friends shop... check my sig.
ices_rofl.gif

Brenda, I wonder if we shouldn't plan on some sort of mod/maintenance plan at the Bash?

All I have to do to the busa is clean the calipers and change the front pads, get a new tire mounted on the front, and get aa new chain installed. The new trailer is another issue. Install chocks, tie down points, fabricate bracket and mount spare front and rear tires and wheels, install overhead lighting, fabricate and mount spare trailer tire and wheel, install some kind of storage cabinet, mount tool box, mount holder for front and rear stands, mount generator and air compressor, install tile floor and treadplate aluminum on the ramp. I think thats about it, daym I better get busy!
SHOCKED.gif

I need to do a good once over, pull out the old list of "what should be done with 16,000 miles on him" and a good cleaning...

Oh, and a new chain...hrmm, oil change, spark plugs...jeez, I'm going to have to get someone else to help me out...I don't have time! It needs to warm up so I can at least go start the bike up...

lets see
brakes (james's house)
exhaust (on the way)
hump storage (on the way)
and maybe a new front tire
tobin seat (just won't stop ride'n long enough to send it in LOL)
HID's(on the way)
P.A.I.R mod (on the way)
helmet (on the way)

My wallet is scream'n at me as I type LOL

Back