Got some Joe Rocket gear

monster

Wherever I May Roam
Donating Member
Registered
So my wife got me the Joe Rocket Atomic 2.0 jacket. It has armor in the shoulders, elbows, & spine. The liner zips out and the inside is all mesh and there about 6 or 8 zipper vents to allow air flow. I can't wait to try it.

I also got the Joe Rocket Manta tank bag. I have a Nelson Riggs that I love but it's huge. I wanted something small just for a cell phone, wallet, & a water or 2.

She also got me a miniture California duster and some microfiber cleaning cloths. If the rain stops I'll let you guys know how the jacket is.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Warputer @ Sep. 15 2006,09:36) Cool stuff Monster ......your wife ROCKS !
to say the least!
jump9.gif

Nice jacket and bag! Hope ya thanked Momma!

cool wife, all mine gives me is GRIEF. hum, wonder how a newer model would be, naw, it would just cost more in the long run.
biggrin.gif

Can you fit a holster and some heat inside the jacket or are you gonna carry it in the tank bag?

Nice stuff..

Now you have to take a new pic of your Busa with the Manta bag on it...and change your avatar so we can see it.

Let me know what you think of that bag, - I am interested in your opinion of it.

(HayaVegas @ Sep. 15 2006,13:36) Nice stuff..

Now you have to take a new pic of your Busa with the Manta bag on it...and change your avatar so we can see it.

Let me know what you think of that bag, - I am interested in your opinion of it.
+1
looking for a tank bag myself.

Nice gear, Dude!

Happy birthday. And congrats on the great wifey
beerchug.gif

Nice gear!

Don't you just love how anything new that has to do with the bike or riding makes the whole experience feel new!

Back