got smoked by another busa and a zx-10

riironman

Donating Member
Registered
Ok here is the deal. when i first bought my bike in 04 i could barely keep the front end down. Now it feels like a sled. both the stock o6 busa and the slightly modded 10 ate me me up so fast. i have 15,000 miles on the bike and i just threw on a 43 tooth rear sprocket. I have alot of chrome and just some yoshi slip ons. I change my plugs 4,000 miles ago. i never synced my throttlebodies yet, but would that cause that much loss of power? any thoughts or anyone else experiencing the same problems?

i hope so greg. I mean i got walked liked i was standing still. even at 2nd gear and 8 grand at full throttle i was all done.

(CorrodedAlien @ Oct. 22 2006,16:10) a good tuner can rektify the situation... that and $300
I used to think valve adjustments were more expensive.I guess if you have a good mechanic at hand you wont need to shell out that much at the stealership

If you're going to take it to the stealership you might as well have the valves checked while you have the airbox off. With 15,000 miles it's time.

(riironman @ Oct. 22 2006,16:03) i hope so greg.  I mean i got walked liked i was standing still. even at 2nd gear  and 8 grand at full throttle i was all done.
sounds like you shifted before your power curve at around 11 If I remember right.

Wow,that sux jay...All that chrome must be weighing ya down!! J/k...
You're bike is all show and No-Go....still J/K

This would be bothering the shite outta me,you need to find out WTF is going on.
I wuz told that DaveO (forum member) is really good tuner outta boston area.
beerchug.gif

yeah grab..i was thinking rider error too but i can definately feel the difference between the the stock o6 and my sled.

Save some bling money and tune that puppy, then we can call it rider error.

Or have your buddy ride your and you ride his and see if the tables are turned.

(Greg B @ Oct. 22 2006,16:01) Yes. Having the carbs out of sync will make a world of difference.
I see the problem -- someone stole your fuel injection and put on carbs
rock.gif

Back